Anyone ever had this timewarp effect?

Mayhem

Zero's Secretary
I just loaded up the site... and I got a version from back in 2003! Mightly strange... I even clicked the FORUMS link and the latest posts where from 11 Sept 2003. Truly wacky... I hit reload and everything went back to normal. But woah... talk about spooky here. Anyone ever experience this sort of thing elsewhere?

It can't be anything latent on my machine as it was only build from scratch two days ago!

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
did you click on the link to the old forums.. (if thats still there)

neo_X7

Disciple Of Orochi
I posted a link years ago that would allow you to see this site the way it was in 2000 when the site first went online. I forgot the name of the website it was internet archive or some like that.

Robert

20 Year Member
If you type neo geo forum on google you'll get both version.

Now concerning the first version of this website, it used to have a Magic card section if I remember well.

Mayhem

Zero's Secretary
I have this place bookmarked for http://www.neo-geo.com

To get to the forum I used the link on the left hand side of the screen. I knew something was up even before seeing the dates of the posts as I wasn't autologged in and it didn't recognise my email addresses as being registered.

So somehow I went to the "old" version of here instead? I merely ask because I haven't been on here long enough to see the previous incarnation.