H64 sound question

Fredscape

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Just got myself a nice h64 rev.2 setup with some games but the thing is that the sound is really soft. I have a mono cab but can`t imagine that the sound would be this soft just because of that.
Do I need to add another speaker and make my baby stereo in order to get some decent sound of is there a more simple option?

Thanks!

Last edited:

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
It's early in the morning and I can't think straight yet.(sorry

I could of swore REV 2s were Stereo...........................(( in MVS.
But I can't find that definitive answer right now and need someone to verify....(suck ass search engine)

I guess the switch on the bottom for Jamma would be Mono then switching it to MVS would be Stereo.(?)

Stereo:
I'd add another speaker and bring up the volume..

...................................................................................................................
(I don't know when I'll get around to buying a REV 2..I've been seriously slacking) :(

Fredscape

Loyal Neo-Disciple
chris1 said:
It's early in the morning and I can't think straight yet.(sorry

I could of swore REV 2s were Stereo...........................(( in MVS.
But I can't find that definitive answer right now and need someone to verify....(suck ass search engine)

I guess the switch on the bottom for Jamma would be Mono then switching it to MVS would be Stereo.(?)

Stereo:
I'd add another speaker and bring up the volume..

...................................................................................................................
(I don't know when I'll get around to buying a REV 2..I've been seriously slacking) :(

I tried the switch at the bottom, but there`s 2 if I`m not mistaking (my manual is in Japanese so more then MVS/Jamma is all I can understand :))
The one that says mono stereo does not give any results.

and yes maybe a second speaker would be a nice option...

Fredscape

Loyal Neo-Disciple
J0e Musashi said:
Did you try adjusting the volume control?

I turned the volume control on my cab way up, is there also one on the board like with my 2 slot? that would be stupid of me if I did not see that :)

J0e Musashi

Metal Slug Mechanic
The volume knob, turn it up...it's just next to the JAMMA edge. Real small like. A disc if you will.

Fredscape

Loyal Neo-Disciple
J0e Musashi said:
The volume knob, turn it up...it's just next to the JAMMA edge. Real small like. A disc if you will.

I`m not the type of guy to start looking for "knobs" but it would make sense :)

thanks Joe :glee: