KOF : Maximum Impact (PAL) Europe - Express Test

Sigma

n00b
One of the most famous 2D fight game The King of Fighters is tested now with the 3D effect with KOF: Impact maximum on PlayStation 2.
Coming from SNK Playmore the title counts on its reputation and its passage to the third dimension to allure the fans of long date. Remain to see whether the gamers will be ready to exchange their good old men sprites against 3D polygons combatants.

KOF : Maximum Impact (PAL) Europe is a fight game presenting only little interest. Not beautiful, not good and not interesting, this title would be certainly past even more unperceived if it did not have such a prestigious name !

The fans of the series will be disappointed while the curious ones accustomed to the 3D fight will be carried out quickly at which point it does not arrive at ankle of Soul Calibur, Virtua Fighter or Tekken. 3D or not, here thus a play to be forgotten very quickly !

Note 3/10

Source : http://www.gamekult.com/

NeoGeo Hunter

Fio's Quartermaster
Sigma said:
One of the most famous 2D fight game The King of Fighters is tested now with the 3D effect with KOF: Impact maximum on PlayStation 2.
Coming from SNK Playmore the title counts on its reputation and its passage to the third dimension to allure the fans of long date. Remain to see whether the gamers will be ready to exchange their good old men sprites against 3D polygons combatants.

KOF : Maximum Impact (PAL) Europe is a fight game presenting only little interest. Not beautiful, not good and not interesting, this title would be certainly past even more unperceived if it did not have such a prestigious name !

The fans of the series will be disappointed while the curious ones accustomed to the 3D fight will be carried out quickly at which point it does not arrive at ankle of Soul Calibur, Virtua Fighter or Tekken. 3D or not, here thus a play to be forgotten very quickly !

Note 3/10

Source : http://www.gamekult.com/

Sorry to say this but I gotta says this game suck I've already bought if for my PS2, in terms of graphic is nice but gameplay and overall is feels kinda suck. :confused: Tekken 5, will be a nice title comes out in march. :multi_co: