Now the Neo stick 2 out for PS2, who's gonna buy it?

RGP

Tesse's Maintainence Man
Just ordered 2 from Lik-Sang, who else has? BTW Shipping is cheaper (£10) at Lik sang than play asia, well at least for us U.K buyers.

Last edited:

SHO

Raiden's Valet
Yea, i'm gonna order 1 and also the street fighter arcade stick too

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
realgameplay said:
Just ordered 2 from Lik-Sang, who else has? BTW Shipping is cheaper (£10) at Lik sang than play asia, well at least for us U.K buyers.

Yeah shipping is cheaper for US buyers also ($40.00 for 2 vs. 53.00 for 1).

Just curious if these sticks are coming to the US because frankly I can wait to not spend $40 on shipping.

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
anyone ordered a pair from ncsx? should I just cancel and hit up lik or play? :spock:

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
Thats an insane amount for shipping. I cant even afford the controller itself. :(

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
StealthLurker said:
anyone ordered a pair from ncsx? should I just cancel and hit up lik or play? :spock:

They are expected to arrive tomorrow.

buster_broon

The Rock,
my stick arrived on Friday

pretty nice

and i didnt have to stump up anything for customs thanks to play-asia marking it as 15usd

hurrah

Verbatum

Rugal's Panther
Got my stick as well. Top quality! What I want to know is this: The PS2 to Neo Geo converter: How are the buttons mapped to the pad? If it's done correctly, this could also double as a new Neo Stick!!

johnno15

Super Spy Agent
lolz i never even thought about that im gonna defo get one now :buttrock:
Verbatum said:
Got my stick as well. Top quality! What I want to know is this: The PS2 to Neo Geo converter: How are the buttons mapped to the pad? If it's done correctly, this could also double as a new Neo Stick!!

whitey

NEST Puppet
NeoCverA said:
Yeah shipping is cheaper for US buyers also ($40.00 for 2 vs. 53.00 for 1).

Just curious if these sticks are coming to the US because frankly I can wait to not spend $40 on shipping.

You might order them from NCSX if they have any left. I ordered two and believe I paid $26 for shipping. I was going to order from play-asia until I saw that shipping was crazy.

cafu1982

Krauser's Henchman
Verbatum said:

from what ive heard somewhere else on these forums they are indeed mapped correctly. But don't take my word for it.

jaydubnb

Windjammers Wonder
Verbatum said:

lol Thats the ONLY reason why I want em...new AES sticks!

RGP

Tesse's Maintainence Man
Came today via DHL, no import even though marked as $41 each (in 2 seprate boxes) heres a shot of new & old next to each other:

neostick.jpg

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
Just got mine today from PlayAsia. I only got one, to see if I liked it or not before getting another. This stick is awesome, I have a strange desire to buy even more than two, they're just 'that' great. I want to keep a whole bunch of them under my bed or something. You will know what I mean if/when you get one. By the way I'm using mine with a PS2 to Neo Geo adaptor and I've been playing RB2, I'm about to play some kof '02 before I finish my homework. :drool:

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
So did anyone order these via Lik-Sang and get them already?

Why is everyone up Play-Asias balls?

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
NeoCverA said:
So did anyone order these via Lik-Sang and get them already?

Why is everyone up Play-Asias balls?

my pair from good ol' NCSX came in yesterday.

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
StealthLurker said:
my pair from good ol' NCSX came in yesterday.

I should have bought from them, they have the cheapest shipping. Aw well, my next one I will buy from them.