Texas Showdown 5 - ROLL CALL

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
It seems that this one will be the biggest of all time with people from all over the world confirming their participation in this event. I know a lot of locals (TX residents) are members here so just curious who all plans on representing.

Details:
Code:
Texas Showdown 5 & MLG's Houston Regional(sponsored by Directron)
March 11-13, 2005
Sheraton North Houston at George Bush Intercontinental
15700 John F. Kennedy Boulevard
Houston, Texas 77032
Phone (281) 442-5100

I'm gonna try to make this one so I hope to see a lot of you there.

Last edited:

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
There's a slight chance I'll be there for the Garou tourney. If I go, I'll let you guys know.

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
Master Giby said:
There's a slight chance I'll be there for the Garou tourney. If I go, I'll let you guys know.

Fucking hell Giby. Why didn't you come down for another Showdown when I still lived there :mad:

I don't think I can make it in March as I am going to Houston next week.

Q-

fatal fury fan #2

Duck King's DJ
now if its the same place where oni-con was at then I will be there for sure. Master Giby I hope to see you there and it sucks the qube can make it :(

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
qube said:
Fucking hell Giby. Why didn't you come down for another Showdown when I still lived there :mad:

I don't think I can make it in March as I am going to Houston next week.

Q-

That's because they never had Garou. If they had it last year, or the year before, I would have considered going.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Eh, I'm not so sure. I might go for KOF 98 though I think I'll just get whooped. They said they need a MOTW cart, I need to see about that because they said they might want to borrow mine.

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
I'm going to Austin tomorrow. I'll be at the University of Texas tomorrow for the state basketball UIL games.