Latest purchase

crujones4life

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Well, this past weekend I went out to The Game Trader and picked up league bowling and fatal fury for $40.00 total. $10.00 for fatal fury and $30.00 for league bowling. My friends and I played this game for hours Sat. night. Definitely got that one more game syndrome associated with it. I bought fatal fury cause Terry is the man and shit but the moves are hard as fuck to pull off, anyone else notice this? Still, its pretty cool to see my boy in his first game appearance.

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
Damn I wish there was a place in town here that still delt with neo games every now and then. Oh well... that is a killer price for both of those games. Bowling is one that I have been wanting to pick up but have only seen crazy prices for it. But $30 thats great. As far as the Moves on FF it's really not that bad after you get used to it. You just have to make sure you press every direction other wise it wont pull off. Where as with Real Bout you can do the move so quick its no problem. But you just have to take your time when doing a Burning Knuckle in the first game.

kafuin_gaira

Viewpoint Vigilante
yeah do the specials super-slow and throw, lots :buttrock:

it'll get easy quickly, but until you learn the patterns it can be a bitch fighting raiden, billy, geese.

Big Shady

Kyukyogenryu Black Belt
15 Year Member
crujones4life said:
Thanks for the info, I guess I am just not used to playing something this slow.
In todays hyper speed and double-digit combos, yeah its a big change :)

Once you slow down, though, you'll catch on. IMHO it makes you a better fighter for other games, making your though process more critical. I became a much better KOF player after playing loads of SS2.