How long will a suicide battery last when not played!?

Cavalry

INfintido Innuendo?,
:help: I've had this MSH board for almost two months now, and the person that had it before me used it on a daily basis. I almost have enough for the supergun i want to get, but do you think it's still good!? and how long do I have be everything gets all messed up?

Neorichieb1971

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I don't think the CPS2 battery is rechargable. Therefore it doesnt matter if you use it or not, its still going to run out eventually.

Use the search function on these forums and you can see how to change it for a new one.

Cavalry

INfintido Innuendo?,
As long as the battery is used it will last for a long time, but when it's not it can die quickly. I just don't konw how quickly....monthes...years...somebody ball park it for me. I've had it for 2 monthes...is it still good!!?!

Neorichieb1971

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I read 7 years on a faq a while back. If its origonal it should be already dead then.

But then again, if using it daily preserves some life out of it, maybe its got a while to go. Its a 5 min job to change so just change it. I think the board will not die at least 1 hour without a battery since the board apparently holds a charge.

Cavalry

INfintido Innuendo?,
I would rather just sell or trade it, but nobody seems to want it.

thanks for the info tho