any of you live near shawn's house

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
dude shawn lives in a night elf villiage high up top inside in the tree tops.

i would love to see you try to live there, BITCH! :mad:

Last edited:

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
sexage69 said:
or have a direct access to him?

You are a freakin moron.
What the hell do you want us to do, go to his house and make him send your
games. Grow up and stop spaming the forums.
Someone please ban this nutsack.

Alex0916

Bling kills, but...,
ORPHEUS said:
You are a freakin moron.
Thats some funny shit. LMAO

TonK

Least Valuable Player
ORPHEUS said:
You are a freakin moron.

Fuck you man...

There are a lot of international members that don't have their orders and have been waiting a fucking long time.

Its up to a moderator whether or not they can spam up the forums with a simple request.

They want their orders taken care of.

And your loyalty to Shawn really shines right now.

You tell this individual to grow up?

He dished out $600+ to get some product from Shawn, where else is he going to turn when someone who was once dependable won't answer his phone or return emails because he is glued to a fucking PC monitor?

You are an ignorant bastard sometimes, Mitch.

Don't fucking worry about this guy "spamming" up your livelyhood.

Alex0916

Bling kills, but...,
+1

TonK said:
Fuck you man...

That some funny shit also. :kekeke:

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
TonK said:
Fuck you man...

There are a lot of international members that don't have their orders and have been waiting a fucking long time.

Its up to a moderator whether or not they can spam up the forums with a simple request.

They want their orders taken care of.

And your loyalty to Shawn really shines right now.

You tell this individual to grow up?

He dished out $600+ to get some product from Shawn, where else is he going to turn when someone who was once dependable won't answer his phone or return emails because he is glued to a fucking PC monitor?

Dude, chill the fuck out.
My beef is not with the fact that he is posting another thread. It is the fact that said thread is actually asking people here if they live near Shawn, and to go pay him a visit.
Thats just fucking morbid.

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
ORPHEUS said:
You are a freakin moron.

Wow, weren't you the one who wanted to phone him because you got banned for a week? :rolleyes:

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
ORPHEUS said:
Dude, chill the fuck out.
My beef is not with the fact that he is posting another thread. It is the fact that said thread is actually asking people here if they live near Shawn, and to go pay him a visit.
Thats just fucking morbid.

Morbid? You're fucked up if you think that's morbid.

If it were a normal user here, and this normal user wouldn't answer e-mails or calls after he had kept another user's money for months, you would go "Hell yeah, let's go to his house" in an instant.

And of course the ignoring money taking member would be Banned.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Listen to what you guys are saying.
This isn't any other member.
We all know that these overseas buyers/customers are not being scammed. Asking people to go pay a visit to someones house is something that would be asked if the person was an outright thief. Shawn obviously has some sort of problem with this game and it is (now very badly) affecting his business with his (particuarly overseas) customers.
If the above makes absolutely no sense to you than your "opinion" is useless.

Oh, and I don't think that you are one to be talking about loyalty MIke. I have seen you swing on many sellers cocks such as Chris R, Dion, Shawn, etc only to see you turn your back visciously on a whim and then go right back to licking thier balls. Its all here in black and white on the forums.
It has nothing to do with any loyalty to Shawn, just common sense in that Shawn is one of the most relieble sellers here (just as you are). If some thing like this came up about you mike (asking for addresses) I would be the first to say that it was unnesesary and over the top.

Last edited:

TonK

Least Valuable Player
ORPHEUS said:
We all know that these overseas buyers/customers are not being scammed. Asking people to go pay a visit to someones house is something that would be asked if the person was an outright thief. Shawn obviously has some sort of problem with this game and it is (now very badly) affecting his business with his (particuarly overseas) customers.

No, not being scammed.

But buying something and waiting an excessive amount of time to receive it is almost as bad.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
TonK said:
No, not being scammed.
But buying something and waiting an excessive amount of time to receive it is almost as bad.

Almost. Thats not good enough though. It does not warrant this type of crap to be posted. It's useless and ober the top.
I DO feel VERY bad for all these overseas buyers.
You know me mike, you know that I am a reputable seller and I tip my hat to other reputable sellers (Yourself, NBM, etc) as well.
But as we have seen with the last international buyer to complain one thourough and thought out post does the trick better than posting multiple threads (and indirect threats) like a mad man.

SHO

Raiden's Valet
I thought it was a rather good idea

or may be at least phone his house

kafuin_gaira

Viewpoint Vigilante
this is getting boring. i want a resolution, preferably one that involves humour and naked pictures.

NeoGeo Hunter

Fio's Quartermaster
ORPHEUS said:

Oh, and I don't think that you are one to be talking about loyalty MIke. I have seen you swing on many sellers cocks such as Chris R, Dion, Shawn, etc only to see you turn your back visciously on a whim and then go right back to licking thier balls. Its all here in black and white on the forums.
It has nothing to do with any loyalty to Shawn, just common sense in that Shawn is one of the most relieble sellers here (just as you are). If some thing like this came up about you mike (asking for addresses) I would be the first to say that it was unnesesary and over the top.

ORPHEUS, thats rude for what you've says to those overseas buyers we Americans here should appreciates over business....now repent yourself before GOD will take action.

Mawdsley

Belnar Institute Student
You guys should sign up for WoW. It just got release in EU. He posted his details in the level 60 mage thread. Camp out his home/shop inside the game. hehe.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
NeoGeo Hunter said:
ORPHEUS, thats rude for what you've says to those overseas buyers we Americans here should appreciates over business....now repent yourself before GOD will take action.

:spock:

sexage69

n00b
morpheus and all of you faithful people...

if shawn were my neighbour and you were in my situation i had no problem in talking to him, understanding that he is some kind of a friend (neo player, forum user, ect...)
it is so strange to ask?i asked it with good mood. too sensitive...
peace and fuck a lot!!!

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
sexage69 said:
peace and fuck a lot!!!

yes, I will fuck as I much as I can, thanks for the vote of confidence

in reality though, it doesn't matter if I bathe or shave, a nice folded 50 dollar bill does all the talking