Atomiswave

DJ Neo XL

Rugal's Thug
Has there been any news about console releases of Atomiswave titles? Namely KOF NeoWave and Neo Geo Battle Colosseum.

cafu1982

Krauser's Henchman
eventually there probably will be some AW ports, but not anytime soon i guess.

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
The Rumble Fish is PS2 bound. For the Americas? Who knows though.

DJ Neo XL

Rugal's Thug
Yeah Rumble Fish looks pretty cool. If the other 2 games get released on the Japanese PS2 I suppose I'l have to buy one.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
BTW any word on selling individual AW carts not with the system? cause im interested in buying the unit and then getting some games but i dont need 5 AW machines in my basement

m_bish0p

Over Top Auto Mechanic
OrochiEddie said:
BTW any word on selling individual AW carts not with the system? cause im interested in buying the unit and then getting some games but i dont need 5 AW machines in my basement

Could someone PM me once they start just selling carts? I really want at least two or three games, but only one actual board.

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
m_bish0p said:
Could someone PM me once they start just selling carts? I really want at least two or three games, but only one actual board.

We've been discussing about this in these threads:

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112640

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111324

Anyway, just check the selling forums and ebay (and yahoo jp if you have the chance), lately there are being a ton of mobos and games for sale, but most prices are still kinda steep. In adition, they are supposed to have started selling cart kits only in Japan.

About port, I am pretty sure that NGBC will eventually come to PS2, but I doubt Neowave will (just get 02 instead and don't worry about it). This is just my guess of course.