new samurai shodown zero??

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
As long as they release it in the US I'm fine with it. I hate when I can't play the good games because I don't wanan mod my systems.

Kazuya_UK

NeoGeoForLife.com,
20 Year Member
That mentions the PAL release of PS2 SS5 Special. I haven't been keeping check of it, but I didn't think Special was actually coming out on the PS2? Oh well, if it is, then I'm happy to be honest, and even better if there IS a PAL release of it :)

Kaz

nazi muerto abono pa mi huerto

Overtop Pathfinder
yes , i know it is the ps2 version , but they mention 2 new chars or something respect neogeo version ... maybe its me because i really dont understand french...

dreaggan

Cro ords, ,
This articles says that SS5 ( NOT special) well be released on PAL PS2. It also says that 2 new characters will be added. But this is NOT SS5 Special.

Abster

Dodgeball Yakuza
I would not be surprised if the "new" characters were Sankuro and Yumeji, the same as in the Japanese PS2 SS0.

Whether or not the storyline will be translated is also still up in the air, and in my opinion doubtful.

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Abster said:
I would not be surprised if the "new" characters were Sankuro and Yumeji, the same as in the Japanese PS2 SS0.

Whether or not the storyline will be translated is also still up in the air, and in my opinion doubtful.

Ditto.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Abster said:
If Ben Herman could somehow swing the story translation for the US Xbox release... that would be huge.