SoCal KOF 2002 Tourney(Feb 26)

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
THE ANSWER said:
OK this is back by poular demand.

Believe it or not our last tournament was a great success we had over 32 competitors so we had to put a cap. We will try to do this a monthly thing since it seems that the rebirth of the SoCal KOF scene is here

OK the date is February 26, 2005.
The place Huntington Park, on the corner of SATURN and PACIFIC.
Time is 3:00 pm. get there early since we might have to put a cap again.

Already, now the specific purpose of this torney is to raise some money to send one more player to the TEXAS SHOWDOWN 5
so the entrance fee will be $10.00, but the winner will get a round trip ticket to Texas to represent SoCal
So if the first place winner cant go or doestn't want to go he can give the ticket to who ever he thinks will represent right.

If anybody needs more info, or wants me to reserve a spot for the tourney let me know.

Oscar

http://www.shoryuken.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82623

Much props to these guys. I hope to see a lot more support from others in the (competitive) SNK community.

Keep Play'n. Peace

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
Yeah, they're probobly the only people trying to keep the competitive scene alive. We do the Garou thing, but KOF is a lot bigger, so it should be a lot more successful. And since their last tourney had 32 people, this one might be just as good if not better.

Eric

Fight On!,
I'm almost thinking about it but taking the subway there is less than desirable. :( That and I haven't played KOF02 in a long damn time.