AES exclusives?

christian

n00b
Hello guys

Are there any games that were released on AES only and not on MVS? just curious really. Im possibly going to invest in an MVS system, but wont sell my AES if there are some exclusives on it.

Galford Forever

Krizalids Fashion Designer
Originally posted by christian:
<strong>Hello guys

Are there any games that were released on AES only and not on MVS? just curious really. Im possibly going to invest in an MVS system, but wont sell my AES if there are some exclusives on it.</strong><hr></blockquote>

I can't think of any.

I know that the CD has some exclusives, and so does the MVS... but I don't think that the AES has any :( .

vincewy

Loyal Neo-Disciple,
20 Year Member
There's no such thing as AES exclusive, all home games came out on MVS (coinop) version first, there're about 140 MVS games so far (I'm working on a MVS list), 109 of them were ported to AES. Quite frankly, w/o MVS, we wouldn't have any AES games by now, the system makes money from KOF coinop, it's like a religion in Far East.

There're 5 CD exclusive games (as NGCD games were developed from a dif system and they're all started from scratch, unlike MVS carts which you simply change the pins for AES), namely, Brikinger, Samurai RPG, Cross Sword 2, Zintriks, Final Romance 2, plus 2 compilations, NGCD Special and ADK World.