UK Manchester meet 3rd??....Get in!!!

Neo Gold

(no need to shout), Because Rot is Watching YOU!
Well there's only one guy who can make this possible??.... the legendary rotphungte himself!!! :buttrock: ... I have never spoke with you...but heard great things of you & these neo gatherings....never new there were so many neo members in the uk!... :D ....do you think we could make this happen?, i would like to meet all you guys & gals! & see this ultimate collection of NGH & kick all your butt's on KOF2000!!!!.....well how about it?

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Hehe...

NEO GOLD said:
Well there's only one guy who can make this possible??.... the legendary rotphungte himself!!! :buttrock: ... I have never spoke with you...but heard great things of you & these neo gatherings....never new there were so many neo members in the uk!... :D ....do you think we could make this happen?, i would like to meet all you guys & gals! & see this ultimate collection of NGH & kick all your butt's on KOF2000!!!!.....well how about it?

I'm sorta busy at the mo buddy.... unsure if I'll be able to do one this year...

I'll let you all know tho if I do....

jericho_mpm

New Challenger
rot should try hard to come to a london gathering i reckon or to the local arcades and play some neogames.....