Meet up in Omaha, Nebraska?

FrostbayneAucti

Tung's Hair Stylist
Just kind of gauging interest. I have a naomi, neo geo and atomiswave in my basement bar and I was interested in doing a neo meet up some time in the future. If there are sufficient people interested (5-10) I'll do it. Anyone in the surrounding area interested?

Last edited:

Sundance

Sho's Rival
I'd almost do it. I'm located in Denver but i'd be willing to make the trip to try out the Atomswave. I also have 52 mvs's in my collection and would be willing to bring some to play. I could probably bring a friend too. Just need to plan about 3 weeks out so i can schedule it off. :D

naitram

The Old Man
Too bad I don't live in Nebraska anymore, or I'd hook up. There aren't many Neo players there.

Is Family Fun Center still a kick-ass arcade? I used to love that place. I know the good arcade in Lincoln is gone, where I spent all my years instead of going to college at. :oh_no:

FrostbayneAucti

Tung's Hair Stylist
It's a pretty good arcade still. But the fighting game section doesn't have the same level of players that it used to. Friday and saturday are pretty much the only days where it's constant play.

Here is what I have to load up.

Neo-Geo MVS

Last Blade 2
Kof 2k3
SVC Chaos
Rage of the Dragons
Magical Drop 3
Puzzle Bobble
Metal Slug 2
Shock Troopers

Atomiswave

The Rumble Fish
Demolish Fist

Sega Naomi (high definition monitor)

Project Justice
Capcom Vs SNK
Sports Jam
Zombie Revenge
Guilty Gear XX-the Midnight Carnival

Yeah as for scheduling, I was planning on doing it in like march or april.

Last edited:

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
My brothers wedding is the weekend of April 16th....maybe they wont notice if the best man sneaks off to play some neo.

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
Most likely I wont be able to get away from the wedding. :annoyed: