Project boxes same size or similar to Hori Neo Sticks?

zapatistab

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
Anyone know where I can get Project boxes with the same or similar dimensions of a Neo Hori Stick? I've tryed local electronic stores including Radio Shack, Fry's, and they only carry small ones.

dogtoy

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Personally, I used some good sturdy tupperware (generic 3 litre rectangular) from the dollar store for my supergun sticks (it's dremel time :loco: ). That said you can get project boxes just about any size or material from www.mouser.com but I think an order minimum is about $25. I got my cables here too, i think 6 ft flat ribbon w/ DB15 on end is just about perfect. They also have lots of other stuff that could be very useful building a supergun. I get the catalog, and it's the size of a phonebook.

-DT

zapatistab

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
dogtoy said:
Personally, I used some good sturdy tupperware (generic 3 litre rectangular) from the dollar store for my supergun sticks (it's dremel time :loco: ). That said you can get project boxes just about any size or material from www.mouser.com but I think an order minimum is about $25. I got my cables here too, i think 6 ft flat ribbon w/ DB15 on end is just about perfect. They also have lots of other stuff that could be very useful building a supergun. I get the catalog, and it's the size of a phonebook.

-DT
Thanks,

I look through the website!