Uni Bios 2.0 vs. Debug Bios

Kazuki Dash

Samurai Shodown Swordsmith
greater compatibility, built-in cheats, jukebox, fixes SSVS, etc

UNI>>>>>>>DeBug

the DeBug is good on its own merits, but the UNI just goes so much further...

one of these days I'm gonna stop putting off that upgrade myself
:loco:

neo_X7

Disciple Of Orochi
Plus de-bug bios has been known to cause phantom 1 compatibly issues on some mother boards. Also any game made after KOF 98 will not play in MVS mode on a AES system with de-bug bios, Uni-bios is just a better all round package.

Earthquake24

Dodgeball Yakuza
I understand that Razoola is the creator of UniBios 2.0 and people have been sending out their systems to him to get the upgrade. I would like to get the upgrade (want to play my SSVS with full fatalities, etc.) but I don't know if I want to send it overseas. Does anyone know anyone here in the States that would be able to do the bios upgrade?

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
what kind of system do you have (AES, MVS) and what region is it?

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
Earthquake24 said:
I understand that Razoola is the creator of UniBios 2.0 and people have been sending out their systems to him to get the upgrade. I would like to get the upgrade (want to play my SSVS with full fatalities, etc.) but I don't know if I want to send it overseas. Does anyone know anyone here in the States that would be able to do the bios upgrade?

Yeah this is the guy I have been talking to about getting the Uni Bios done http://www.neotropolis.net/ I think he said he livs in MI. I guess I'm not really going to have a choice. Maybe after I get my taxes back I'll send him my system to get a complete mod done.

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Earthquake24 said:

This is not true, as far as I know Razoola doesn't install the bios himself, he will only sell you the bios chip so you have to install it yourself, which is very easy in a MVS board but very complicated in a AES console. You can also just download the bios from Razoola's sire and have it burnt into a chip yourself if you can do that.
I guess there's people in the US that will install the bios for you if required.

thefub

Armored Scrum Object
neo_X7 said:
Plus de-bug bios has been known to cause phantom 1 compatibly issues on some mother boards. Also any game made after KOF 98 will not play in MVS mode on a AES system with de-bug bios, Uni-bios is just a better all round package.

I have the Debug-bios and have no trouble with putting it in MVS mode with my titles that are after KOF '98.

Athlon64

Galford's Armourer
Earthquake24 said:

Razoola does not install these chips..contact Jeff Kurtz to do that for you.

http://www.neobitz.com/

Last edited:

MyulChi

Goal! Goal! Goal!
I have a 2-slot MVS consolized system i just bought from a member. How would I know if it has Unibios2.0 or Debug? Green options pop up if i press select during a game.

neo_X7

Disciple Of Orochi
thefub said:
I have the Debug-bios and have no trouble with putting it in MVS mode with my titles that are after KOF '98.

I do, nether my Real Bout or MOTW AES cart will play in MVS mode.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
MyulChi said:
I have a 2-slot MVS consolized system i just bought from a member. How would I know if it has Unibios2.0 or Debug? Green options pop up if i press select during a game.

That's the uni-bios, although I'm not sure which version you've got - it could be 1.2, 1.3, 2.0 or whatever.

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
thefub said:

I think this is a fair known issues of most recent games protection. Unibios should be able to dodge it IIRC.