PDA

View Full Version : Community Support/Attention Needed. PROTO RELATED

Geddon_jt
01-31-2005, 02:20 PM
Long story short.
There is a fellow at the mame forums who claims to own cartridge versions of all the games Xacrow advertisted a couple weeks ago.

Our resident insane proto psychopath, Supergun, has taken the liberty of applying some "pressure" for the benefit of the greater Neo community. I encourage your support and attention.

http://www.mame.net/cgi-bin/wwwthreads/showpost.pl?Board=mamegeneral&Number=167329&page=0&view=collapsed&mode=flat&sb=7

:glee:

Geddon_jt
01-31-2005, 02:22 PM
Here is a link for easier viewing.

http://www.mame.net/cgi-bin/wwwthreads/showpost.pl?Board=mamegeneral&Number=167247&page=0&view=expanded&mode=threaded&sb=7#Post167247

kafuin_gaira
01-31-2005, 02:34 PM
pwned.

didn't take long either, but jeez with that post it wasn't surprising the reaction he'd get.

SuperGun
01-31-2005, 02:42 PM
Our resident insane proto psychopath, Supergun, has taken the liberty of applying some "pressure"

Gentlemen,

It's a dirty job, but somebody has to do it.
:cool: :emb:

Bottom line is that for the HUNDRETH TIME...people need to understand that when there is no proof, there is no pudding.

Sure, as with anyone else who makes claims, if you prove you have them, we will buy them. Anything less, is just bullshit.

This guys out of the frying pan and into the fryer.
:kekeke:

Billy Pitt

DevilRedeemed
01-31-2005, 02:48 PM
Gentlemen,

Bottom line is that for the HUNDRETH TIME...people need to understand that when there is no proof, there is no pudding.

Sure, as with anyone else who makes claims, if you prove you have them, we will buy them. Anything less, is just bullshit.

Billy Pitt

let them decay in their own urine. its not worth the hassle.

c.t.h
01-31-2005, 02:52 PM
This Kai guy sounds like a jerk, I wonder if he even really has them :eye:

lithy
01-31-2005, 02:55 PM
Ahem, doesn't Billy have a Last Oddysey to contribute to the MAME project?

The faster you quit bringing drama to his doorstep which its clear he gets off on, the faster he'll have to do something like dump a cart to get your attention.

Shut Up.

RAINBOW PONY
01-31-2005, 03:04 PM
none of those stupid mame fuckers have these protos, there is no one that would turn down that kind of money to dump them, and say something like "I will destroy a proto if you piss me off".

i wouldn't even get into it with those internet queens, they have access to come title screens, and maybe even some raw game code, but if they had protos you would have seen them years ago by now.

just like dion and chris, none of them will ever offer enough proof, like a simple MPEG of them playing it in mame etc (which any idiot can make if they have the rom)., 2 screenshots per game is nothing, since other people have had that before.

DevilRedeemed
01-31-2005, 03:13 PM
Ahem, doesn't Billy have a Last Oddysey to contribute to the MAME project?

The faster you quit bringing drama to his doorstep which its clear he gets off on, the faster he'll have to do something like dump a cart to get your attention.

Shut Up.

yeah, what's the deal with the Last Oddysey proto?

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew
01-31-2005, 03:29 PM
Hahahahaha.

JHendrix
01-31-2005, 03:52 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guys from the Neo scene going to the Mame world for this stuff is too precious. The hilarity is just too much.

Go Kai GO!!! :buttrock:

Fygee
01-31-2005, 04:00 PM
Kai has always been a hoarding fag who likes to taunt people with his mad "l00tz". People like him are best ignored.

JHendrix
01-31-2005, 04:21 PM
Kai has always been a hoarding fag who likes to taunt people with his mad "l00tz". People like him are best ignored.

But he can be so very very funny.

Yodd
01-31-2005, 04:59 PM
This is, at best, a waste of everyones time.

The dicks that have these, if they have them, aren't going to release them.

SNKJorge
01-31-2005, 07:00 PM
I'm not about to beg any motherfucker for a game.

aria
01-31-2005, 07:13 PM
who said teh drama is dead?

JHendrix
01-31-2005, 07:52 PM
I'm not about to beg any motherfucker for a game.

Heh, for someone who hates the emulation scene you sure are taking the right additude for the situation.

If you want something dumped and released follow what groups like Neo-0 did and take action.

roker
01-31-2005, 08:32 PM
ok, I didn't want to be the one to say this, but fatguy has all the protos

RAINBOW PONY
01-31-2005, 08:57 PM
This is, at best, a waste of everyones time.

The dicks that have these, if they have them, aren't going to release them.

true, if they did, these guys wouldn't be "cool" anymore on the internet, cause everyone would have them.

give it time though, ALL GAMES will be dumped in time, if not them, someone else. shit look at ghostlop.....

Geddon_jt
01-31-2005, 08:58 PM
I'm convinced that Kai guy is full of shit.
Nobody has that much "attitude" and "excuses" in the face of what is such a clear win-win situation without being either a complete moron or a liar.

RAINBOW PONY
01-31-2005, 08:59 PM
I'm convinced that Kai guy is full of shit.
Nobody has that much "attitude" and "excuses" in the face of what is such a clear win-win situation without being either a complete moron or a liar.

true, no one turns down cash like that unless they don't have the goods.

wizkid007
01-31-2005, 09:22 PM
Yeah im sure these will surface!!

HellioN
02-01-2005, 12:43 AM
I can't beleive you guys are talking about emulation.
I remember when that was A 'no no'.
My reasoning is, These games never got past the proto stage because they were not any good.

BBH
02-01-2005, 01:20 AM
My reasoning is, These games never got past the proto stage because they were not any good.

A lot of people ended up enjoying Ghostlop, ya know.

barf
02-01-2005, 03:13 AM
They might never leave proto status because it is finaly thought the release will not be profitable.

The logic beyond Sam and Max 2 cancellation (Grrrrrr)

ForeverSublime
02-01-2005, 03:33 AM
I can't beleive you guys are talking about emulation.
I remember when that was A 'no no'.

To add to the reasons why games don't get released...

Funding.

Litigation threats.

P00t
02-01-2005, 03:35 AM
Hahahahaha.

jajajajajajajaja

BBH
02-01-2005, 04:10 AM
http://www.mame.net/cgi-bin/wwwthreads/showpost.pl?Board=mamegeneral&Number=167337&page=0&view=expanded&mode=threaded&sb=7#Post167337

If you go to this site and click on NGH-072, you'll see emulated pics of Last Odyssey Pinball with Billy Pitt's name slapped all over the pics.

When you release the protos you own, maybe that would inspire others to do the same.

We are waiting,

BrianT

:kekeke: :kekeke: :kekeke: :kekeke: :kekeke: :kekeke: :kekeke: :kekeke:

tsukaesugi
02-01-2005, 04:22 AM
http://www.mame.net/cgi-bin/wwwthreads/showpost.pl?Board=mamegeneral&Number=167337&page=0&view=expanded&mode=threaded&sb=7#Post167337

If you go to this site and click on NGH-072, you'll see emulated pics of Last Odyssey Pinball with Billy Pitt's name slapped all over the pics.

:kekeke: :kekeke: :kekeke: :kekeke: :kekeke: :kekeke: :kekeke: :kekeke:

PROTOWN3D

Diggerman
02-01-2005, 04:56 AM
Some of the biggest names in the neo scene are also big names in the neo emu scene. So people shouldn't be hypocrits about it.

The 2 scenes are interlocked to some degree.

As for protos, kai is pretty well known in the emu world as also being a neo collector. Not every collector is public about it or part of this site. So maybe he has them, maybe he doesn't. Maybe they get dumped, maybe not. No point in begging for them.

FrostbayneAucti
02-01-2005, 05:55 AM
Protoz: Paying 5000 dollars for an ugly hooker because she's unique.

FrostbayneAucti
02-01-2005, 06:03 AM
Gentlemen,

Billy Pitt

Why should anyone care if you get the proto, anyway? Arn't you going to just take a screen shot of it, tuck it in your butt crack and run off with it. Don't you already own proto's that you've never dumped to roms? Community support my ass :)

DevilRedeemed
02-01-2005, 07:18 AM
supergun- people, they want to know about the Last Odyssey proto you have pictures of on your site. please don't avoid this question.

SuperGun
02-01-2005, 10:45 AM
Gentlemen,

Please allow me to address several issues of important interest as well as put to rest the false rumors and conjectures regarding my history with Ghostlop and my possesion of Last Odyssey.

>> I can't beleive you guys are talking about emulation. I remember when that was A 'no no'. <<

Well, first off, from my understanding the topic of "controversial" subjects on the forums simply does not matter anymore. The NEO-GEO hardware is officially discontinued (abandoned) and therefore we don't have to worry about who's toes we might be stepping on. SNK/Playmore is no longer supporting it with software, so they are about as usefull to us as an empty beer can now.

Secondly, as I have said so many times before, when it comes to protos, it is a whole different can of worms. This is because technically, there is no original / official / released / consumer version and so therefore emulating or even copying is not the same thing. I ask, how is it possible to make a bootleg of something which does not even exist?! The argument against it is laughable at best. (granted keep in mind that I am talking about copying or bootlegging or emulating for the SOLE sake and purpose of ENJOYMENT and NOT for profit as that would be a different scenario)

>> Why should anyone care if you get the proto, anyway? Arn't you going to just take a screen shot of it, tuck it in your butt crack and run off with it. Don't you already own proto's that you've never dumped to roms? Community support my ass <<

For the record, I do alot more then just take a screenshot of it. I take multiple screenshots of the most vital and important scenes, I document and make public the game code number, write a full review, and I also provide recorded video footage of the game in action. This may not seem significant or important to you, but I assure you that it is QUITE diffferent from what other proto owners provide (or those who at least make claims to having them). Lastly, IF/WHEN my personal out of pocket investment is reimbursed, (wether done so by an individual or the community...whichever of the two steps up to the plate first) the proto is released and made available to everyone.

Furthermore, and finally in answer to your question...NO...I do NOT have any protos that have not been released to the public. And if I did, I would show them off like crazy in the typical fassion for which you guys are so familiar with. I would also have already begun the process of making them available.

supergun- people, they want to know about the Last Odyssey proto you have pictures of on your site. please don't avoid this question.

I am not avoiding the question. In fact, I do not / will not avoid any question when it comes to this subject. Basically what do you want to know about it? I don't understand where this particular interest is coming from? I mean, what about the other 20 or so protos on the site? I have pictures of all of these as well, so what makes them any different?! Why aren't "people" asking me about them as well? Thats what I do gentlemen. I host neogeo proto pictures on my site. Just because I have pictures of them, does not mean I have them. Pictures prove NOTHING wether it is me or someone else posting them.

The quantity and quality of the collection of pictures which I have on my site was achieved through YEARS of hard work, research, searching, donations, contributions, etc. Also keep in mind that my site has always been "structured" in such a way as to "attract" leads. Alot of what I do on there is "skilled writing" and "skewed imaging". This is done so intentionally so that the individual reader reads and perceives what I want them to. Heh...hmm...ok, in English I do it because it can and does confuse proto OWNERS, I will leave it at that!

Tell you what...if you don't believe me...click on the Ironclad cartridge:
http://www.neobitz.com/protos/puzzle.htm
When the Xacrow scandal broke a few weeks back, I updated that listing on purpose for JUST what I describe above. And by the way, now that you guys have forced me to discuss this topic in a public forum, there goes one of my (our) aces out the window, so thanks alot!
:conf: :( :crying:
Billy Pitt

beelzebubble
02-01-2005, 10:56 AM
uggh i take back my "warlock of the fates looks interesting" statement....

on the other hand when can i play eye of the typhoon????

FrostbayneAucti
02-01-2005, 11:08 AM
For the record, I do alot more then just take a screenshot of it. I take multiple screenshots of the most vital and important scenes, I document and make public the game code number, write a full review, and I also provide recorded video footage of the game in action. This may not seem significant or important to you, but I assure you that it is QUITE diffferent from what other proto owners provide (or those who at least make claims to having them). Lastly, IF/WHEN my personal out of pocket investment is reimbursed, (wether done so by an individual or the community...whichever of the two steps up to the plate first) the proto is released and made available to everyone.

Fine, so tell the community the dollar amount required to get you to dump your protos to rom.... Otherwise your just another grandstanding hoarder. Whats the price, per each one you own?

And by the way, now that you guys have forced me to discuss this topic in a public forum, there goes one of my (our) aces out the window, so thanks alot!
Billy Pitt

Damn, you really could have gotten a ton more protos to release to all neo-geo players like you did for ghostlop, and.... welll.... ok just that one.

Get your cash and dump it, or get off your "We are all one big team" soapbox.

Geddon_jt
02-01-2005, 11:50 AM
Fine, so tell the community the dollar amount required to get you to dump your protos to rom.... Otherwise your just another grandstanding hoarder. Whats the price, per each one you own?

Damn, you really could have gotten a ton more protos to release to all neo-geo players like you did for ghostlop, and.... welll.... ok just that one.

Are you retarded?
He just said he has no unreleased protos.

TonK
02-01-2005, 11:55 AM

You are a fucking noob and a fucking moron.

Number 1, He doesnt have anymore to HAND OUT to leechers like you.

Number 2, Its because of BILLY that you are even playing Ghostlop...

I didn't see you front any cash when 6 of us chipped in and bought the proto so that it could be released to the public.

So get of the Billy Pitt hatewagon...

FrostbayneAucti
02-01-2005, 11:59 AM
Are you retarded?
He just said he has no unreleased protos.

:rolleyes: Yeah, and I'm sure that he hasn't been trying his hardest to get his hands on x's protos after he already removed the watermarks from his screenshots.

If he believes in mame, then he should make that donation. Using the "if someone doesn't give up their stuff, then all of you should suffer" BS, and worse, telling people to "Put pressure on someone" is the worst kind of jackassery.

TonK
02-01-2005, 12:01 PM
:rolleyes: Yeah, and I'm sure that he hasn't been trying his hardest to get his hands on x's protos after he already removed the watermarks from his screenshots.

If he believes in mame, then he should make that donation. Using the "if someone doesn't give up their stuff, then all of you should suffer" BS, and worse, telling people to "Put pressure on someone" is the worst kind of jackassery.

Dude, leave these boards please.

Nobody gives a fuck what you think, and you are most likely very fat.

Yes, you are very fat.

DevilRedeemed
02-01-2005, 12:02 PM
thank you and sorry for blowing your cover. but Billy proto owners sometimes have an attitude problem and I think that outweighs the effort you put into trying to pry their hands open. the more effort you put into it the more powerful these idiots feel and the more sadistic they get. like that complete frigging idiot at the mame forums.

Gentlemen,

Please allow me to address several issues of important interest as well as put to rest the false rumors and conjectures regarding my history with Ghostlop and my possesion of Last Odyssey.

>> I can't beleive you guys are talking about emulation. I remember when that was A 'no no'. <<

Well, first off, from my understanding the topic of "controversial" subjects on the forums simply does not matter anymore. The NEO-GEO hardware is officially discontinued (abandoned) and therefore we don't have to worry about who's toes we might be stepping on. SNK/Playmore is no longer supporting it with software, so they are about as usefull to us as an empty beer can now.

Secondly, as I have said so many times before, when it comes to protos, it is a whole different can of worms. This is because technically, there is no original / official / released / consumer version and so therefore emulating or even copying is not the same thing. I ask, how is it possible to make a bootleg of something which does not even exist?! The argument against it is laughable at best. (granted keep in mind that I am talking about copying or bootlegging or emulating for the SOLE sake and purpose of ENJOYMENT and NOT for profit as that would be a different scenario)

>> Why should anyone care if you get the proto, anyway? Arn't you going to just take a screen shot of it, tuck it in your butt crack and run off with it. Don't you already own proto's that you've never dumped to roms? Community support my ass <<

Furthermore, and finally in answer to your question...NO...I do NOT have any protos that have not been released to the public. And if I did, I would show them off like crazy in the typical fassion for which you guys are so familiar with. I would also have already begun the process of making them available.

I am not avoiding the question. In fact, I do not / will not avoid any question when it comes to this subject. Basically what do you want to know about it? I don't understand where this particular interest is coming from? I mean, what about the other 20 or so protos on the site? I have pictures of all of these as well, so what makes them any different?! Why aren't "people" asking me about them as well? Thats what I do gentlemen. I host neogeo proto pictures on my site. Just because I have pictures of them, does not mean I have them. Pictures prove NOTHING wether it is me or someone else posting them.

The quantity and quality of the collection of pictures which I have on my site was achieved through YEARS of hard work, research, searching, donations, contributions, etc. Also keep in mind that my site has always been "structured" in such a way as to "attract" leads. Alot of what I do on there is "skilled writing" and "skewed imaging". This is done so intentionally so that the individual reader reads and perceives what I want them to. Heh...hmm...ok, in English I do it because it can and does confuse proto OWNERS, I will leave it at that!

Tell you what...if you don't believe me...click on the Ironclad cartridge:
http://www.neobitz.com/protos/puzzle.htm
When the Xacrow scandal broke a few weeks back, I updated that listing on purpose for JUST what I describe above. And by the way, now that you guys have forced me to discuss this topic in a public forum, there goes one of my (our) aces out the window, so thanks alot!
Billy Pitt

FrostbayneAucti
02-01-2005, 12:03 PM
You are a fucking noob and a fucking moron.

Number 1, He doesnt have anymore to HAND OUT to leechers like you.

Number 2, Its because of BILLY that you are even playing Ghostlop...

I didn't see you front any cash when 6 of us chipped in and bought the proto so that it could be released to the public.

So get of the Billy Pitt hatewagon...

Number 1 I like the rainbow flag on your avatar. Interesting choice.

Number 2, I don't play Ghostlop, sorry, I'm not really in to roms.

Number 3 I wasn't around then.

Number 4 You would be all over him, assuming he sold dead snakes 2 years ago

Number 5 I might be a noob to you, but at least I don't shill on my ebay auctions...

I told you I respected the whole ghostlop deal, and I do, but this whole "Lets blackmail the MAME project" is dirty.

There, that ought to move this to the war room. Because it ain't news.

TonK
02-01-2005, 12:04 PM
Number 1 I like the rainbow flag on your avatar. Interesting choice.

Number 2, I don't play Ghostlop, sorry, I'm not really in to roms.

Number 3 I wasn't around then.

Number 4 You would be all over him, assuming he sold dead snakes 2 years ago

Number 5 I might be a noob to you, but at least I don't shill on my ebay auctions...

I told you I respected the whole ghostlop deal, and I do, but this whole "Lets blackmail the MAME project" is dirty.

There, that ought to move this to the war room. Because it ain't news.

LOL, you are such a fucking tool.

How old are you? 14?

FrostbayneAucti
02-01-2005, 12:10 PM
LOL, you are such a fucking tool.

How old are you? 14?

:rolleyes:

Lol, I bet you'll be driving your forklift mad all day :) You'll fork the crap out of all the needs forking and pretend it's me. Your right though, this is a fairly stupid thing to be fighting over.

TonK
02-01-2005, 12:17 PM
:rolleyes:

Lol, I bet you'll be driving your forklift mad all day :) You'll fork the crap out of all the needs forking and pretend it's me. Your right though, this is a fairly stupid thing to be fighting over.

WTF?

Will someone ban him please?

TonK
02-01-2005, 12:44 PM
The psycho just PM'd me:

So you want someone banned for making fun of you better than you made fun of them first Kinda throws your "FTL is an abusive mod" Cred right out the window. If you want to bicker over stupid shit, I'll bicker over stupid shit. If you want to let bygones be bygones, (or, just ignore each other) thats fine too.

02-01-2005, 01:04 PM
The psycho just PM'd me:

So you want someone banned for making fun of you better than you made fun of them first Kinda throws your "FTL is an abusive mod" Cred right out the window. If you want to bicker over stupid shit, I'll bicker over stupid shit. If you want to let bygones be bygones, (or, just ignore each other) thats fine too.
thats faggot :kekeke:

playboycougar
02-01-2005, 01:07 PM
...If you want to let bygones be bygones, (or, just ignore each other) thats fine too.
That was cute :)

02-01-2005, 01:13 PM
Nobody gives a fuck what you think, and you are most likely very fat.

Yes, you are very fat.

Hahahaha. That came out of left field.

FrostbayneAucti
02-01-2005, 01:17 PM
The psycho just PM'd me:

Whatever, I was trying to keep the thread from going way off track. I do find it funny that when you run out of insults, you press the "He should be banned button" like a little girl.

Go ahead and keep the drama train rolling, if thats what you thrive on. That lumberyard must get pretty boring.

El Capitan
02-01-2005, 01:18 PM
+1 before the move :D

SuperGun
02-01-2005, 01:27 PM
I was trying to keep the thread from going way off track.

Well, I will agree with that. Alot of threads here steer off topic and eventually out of control and in essence it is what causes the thread to finally die. But then I suppose they all have to die somehow.

But I will say one thing to Tonk...why did you replace the bad ass picture you used to have as your avatar with Bonk? Are you on some Bonk kick right now or something? I miss the old picture.

02-01-2005, 01:31 PM
But I will say one thing to Tonk...why did you replace the bad ass picture you used to have as your avatar with Bonk? Are you on some Bonk kick right now or something? I miss the old picture.
Its a spoof of D-Lites avatar. Pretty funny if you ask me.

02-01-2005, 01:38 PM
you press the "He should be banned button" like a little girl.

Unlike TonK I press that button like a man... fast and hard.

NeoCverA
02-01-2005, 01:43 PM
Well then Stinky whats your problem pushing that little button on the camera and bustin out the Jedi Pics you flake!?

+1 for me too.

02-01-2005, 01:48 PM
Well then Stinky whats your problem pushing that little button on the camera and bustin out the Jedi Pics you flake!?

+1 for me too.

I don't own a digital camera but booya to you (http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1396060&postcount=124).

sQuareh4t3r
02-01-2005, 01:51 PM
Hey TonK, I live in the Omaha/Lincoln area, so I'll off Frostbayne for a nominal fee. :D PM me if you're interested.

OlderGames
02-01-2005, 01:58 PM
They might never leave proto status because it is finaly thought the release will not be profitable.

The logic beyond Sam and Max 2 cancellation (Grrrrrr)

Fucking Lucas Arts! :very_ang:

lithy
02-01-2005, 03:13 PM
Billy,

Thanks for the reply, what I don't understand is, clearly you have access to Last Oddysey and Ironclad (assuming this isn't a CD-Cart hack) roms. So what does it take from myself or the rest of the community to get these released to the public?

One more thing, on your site it says you got a Neo dev cart, I'm guessing that this may be what was on Yahoo Japan? What was on those chips, or what do you know about this. Just interested in information. Thanks

Edit: Saw the updated pic on your site and you clearly state there was a proto on the board, though doesn't necessarily mean its an unreleased game, so what game is it.

Lastly do you have the pics of the dual JAMMA edge board to use the 4p Kizuna? You make mention of it but don't have the pics just wondering.

Viewpoint
02-02-2005, 01:04 PM
pft Just let the proto burn if he's all hell bent on keeping it...

Dean
02-02-2005, 02:51 PM
Its a spoof of D-Lites avatar. Pretty funny if you ask me.
No one asked you ya jackass.

Obviously BPitt isn't around enough unless there's drama to be had. I feel alone.

TonK
02-02-2005, 02:56 PM

Obviously BPitt isn't around enough unless there's drama to be had. I feel alone.

Shito
02-03-2005, 06:26 PM
Billy,

Thanks for the reply, what I don't understand is, clearly you have access to Last Oddysey and Ironclad (assuming this isn't a CD-Cart hack) roms. So what does it take from myself or the rest of the community to get these released to the public?

One more thing, on your site it says you got a Neo dev cart, I'm guessing that this may be what was on Yahoo Japan? What was on those chips, or what do you know about this. Just interested in information. Thanks

Edit: Saw the updated pic on your site and you clearly state there was a proto on the board, though doesn't necessarily mean its an unreleased game, so what game is it.

Lastly do you have the pics of the dual JAMMA edge board to use the 4p Kizuna? You make mention of it but don't have the pics just wondering.

I second this man!

dogtoy
02-03-2005, 09:38 PM
I don't know about you guys, but I really want to get my hands on an MVS cart of "Dance Rythm Mix". It justs sounds so rediculous. I would relish the excuse to build a dance pad for my Neo. I can't imagine playing a Bemani type game on a Neo. So therefore I think I need to try it, just because it is so ludicrous and preposterous.

Please....Somebody....FIND THIS PROTO AND SELL IT TO ME!!!!

-DT

jethrek
02-03-2005, 09:45 PM

D-Lite's my fake account. Don't sweat it if he seems a little irked now and then.

Catoblepa
02-04-2005, 04:05 PM
Billy,

Well said and, like Shito, I second your request.
Hope Billy will answer 'cause it's really a simple question (if he has Last Odissey,
why can't we contibute and get it dumped?)

Shito
02-05-2005, 10:17 AM
I don't know about you guys, but I really want to get my hands on an MVS cart of "Dance Rythm Mix". It justs sounds so rediculous. I would relish the excuse to build a dance pad for my Neo. I can't imagine playing a Bemani type game on a Neo. So therefore I think I need to try it, just because it is so ludicrous and preposterous.

Please....Somebody....FIND THIS PROTO AND SELL IT TO ME!!!!

-DT

I second you to, and I'm always ready to put the money where my mouth is. :)

lithy
02-06-2005, 09:10 AM
Billy,

Bump so Billy can see...

Setsuna1982
02-06-2005, 01:48 PM
Bump so Billy can see...

i guess he already saw it. And he will probably not answer...

Shito
02-06-2005, 05:32 PM
i guess he already saw it. And he will probably not answer...

Gentlemen... :kekeke:

FrostbayneAucti
02-07-2005, 06:23 AM
Just glad I'm not the only person who believes that he has access to some things he's not sharing in the name of "community spirit."

dogtoy
02-07-2005, 03:18 PM
Set the protos free!!

lithy
02-08-2005, 03:19 PM
Yup, Billy has been on the boards daily for like the last week....

Just reply and say you aren't going to answer if that's the case at least I can stop bumping this.

dogtoy
02-08-2005, 11:27 PM
bu-bump

lithy
03-01-2005, 10:59 AM
bump

FrostbayneAucti
03-01-2005, 12:06 PM
Pitt aint releasin shitt.

If he did, noone would have any reason to read his 10000 word diatribes. He's going to hold onto the game he "doesn't have" until he gets his hands on a new one to hold over our heads. Let it go.

RAINBOW PONY
03-01-2005, 10:21 PM
Damn, I really wanted some new Protos. :crying:

super-saiya-jin
03-02-2005, 06:52 AM
if this shit doesnt get dumped quickly, they will be gone forever (bit rot)

Viewpoint
03-02-2005, 03:14 PM
if this shit doesnt get dumped quickly, they will be gone forever (bit rot)

And then well...nobody will care and move on to the next big thing.