MN gathering: questions

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
I have never been to any Neo-gathering before. I'm curious if you usually meet at someone's house or public place? Do you play MVS or AES games? On a cab or a console? Does everyone bring their games with? Only SNK or Capcom as well? Are they fun? How old is everyone that usually shows up? How many usually show up?

I guess since I have pretty much no knowledge of this subject, just about any info would be helpful.

Verbatum

Rugal's Panther
Tung Fu ru said:
I have never been to any Neo-gathering before. I'm curious if you usually meet at someone's house or public place? Do you play MVS or AES games? On a cab or a console? Does everyone bring their games with? Only SNK or Capcom as well? Are they fun? How old is everyone that usually shows up? How many usually show up?

I guess since I have pretty much no knowledge of this subject, just about any info would be helpful.

We usually rent a decent sized party room (Criterionradioheads place).

Age group is usually 20-38.

We play everything, on everything, by any puplisher and developer (cabs, console, Superguns).

Yep, people bring lots of thier own stuff.

They are undeed fun.

Usually 30-40 show up.

Next one is yet to be announced. Probobly in June. Where in MN do you hale from?

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
Verbatum said it best. Anything and everything is played. From 8-bit on up to the most recently released game. You name the genre, we play it. With, perhaps, a focus on shooters, fighters, 2D action and puzzle. Mainstream, oldskool, l33t, toolz, fanboys, hardcore...all are welcome. Most of the MN crew here are good friends.