They're both supposedly excellent.

"Million Dollar Baby" will be at the
- Lagoon: (1:10, 4:05), 7:00, 9:55
- AMC Eden Prarie: 1:15, 4:10, 7:15, 10:10
- AMC Southdale: 12:20, 1:25, 3:35, 4:30, 6:45, 7:40, 9:55, 10:45
[I would prefer Southdale over Eden Prarie]

"Bad Education" will be at the
- Uptown: (2:00, 4:30), 7:10, 9:50
[this one will not leave the Landmark theaters, it's NC-17 -so maybe Spike'll get his titties...]

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
AMC Southdale is not the most audio-friendly theatre I've been to, but at least the seats are more comfortable that the lagoon's.

If no one else speaks up, mark me down for Millor Dollar Baby at Southdale. Any showtime after six is fine, you make the call Bobak and I'll be there.

aria

Former Moderator
For times I suggest later so that all the work crew will have time to get home and (hopefully) we can meet up before and grab some grub (there's some nice selections near Southdale). How's Southdale at 9:55?

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
Bobak said:
For times I suggest later so that all the work crew will have time to get home and (hopefully) we can meet up before and grab some grub (there's some nice selections near Southdale). How's Southdale at 9:55?

Sounds just fine.

What's the name of that Asian cuisine joint in Southdale?

I haven't had chinee in awhile.

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
I'm in!

P.F. Changs, better bring the big $$$$$$.

aria

Former Moderator
So's meeting at the theater by 8:30 sound reasonable?

We can go buy tickets than grab a bite without worrying about being rushed.

PinkShoes

Crazed MVS Addict
Hey - I'm in! I can't do dinner because I'm going out to eat with my mom...but I could come and sit and watch you guys eat...which is sad because I love PF Chang's. Feel free to buy me a cocktail, though!

Someone give me a call later and let me know if the plans are still on - I'm pretty busy at work and don't have much time to be online. I'll try and check back, though.

aria

Former Moderator
PinkShoes said:
Hey - I'm in! I can't do dinner because I'm going out to eat with my mom...but I could come and sit and watch you guys eat...which is sad because I love PF Chang's. Feel free to buy me a cocktail, though!

Someone give me a call later and let me know if the plans are still on - I'm pretty busy at work and don't have much time to be online. I'll try and check back, though.

The plan is still on: Jason is meeting me at the theater at 8:30 to get tickets and go have a bite at PF Chang's. I'm bringing my friend Marco. Mike said he's got a lot of homework (heh, I'm probably not the most sympathetic ear for that one), but he's going to try and make the movie. Kiel can't make it because of a family commitment.

It'll be fun people, looky-looky: we're even going to a suburban movie theater, it's all there! :D Holy tap-dancing shit, that's awesome!

Last edited:

FOMOCO&CO

Belnar Institute Student
20 Year Member
there a million of those "million dollar baby" dvd's already floating around my town, and they're real, not the old-cam-in-the-movie trick ...