MN titty bar roundup!

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
Ok, so we gotta set this up. Criterionradiohead and I were talking about how he and Grooves were going to go sometime and I wanna get in on this. And so should the other MN people.

So far its Grooves, CRH, and me. Who else is gonna join?

Magician?
Delly?
Bobak?

GregN.?

The time is still TBA.

Verbatum

Rugal's Panther
It's cheaper to just stay home and snap off a few. I tried that the last time I went to one of these places. I got kicked out because apparently I almost blinded the poor girl, only to have her fall face first on the floor. Plus, one look at this Texan 30 footer, and you need a stiff drink!

Guess she just couldn't take the jet-lag of the full-force Irish creme.

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
Who the hell is Grooves?

Anyway, I'll pass. Paying money for blue-balls is not my idea of a good time. I have teh pr0n at home that does a better job, x10. Ya heard meh?

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
I've MN but as I Scotland no don't have enough muscle power to it the states :(

aria

Former Moderator
Wow... dear god, so its come to this :p

Meh, I never got into the whole strip club (pardon, "gentleman's club") thing. My buddy took me to one when I turned 18 (the Vu, no less), he was really into them but I never thought it was that interesting. After the lap dance he bought for me, I ended up talking to the girl about her real life and whether she was going to continue through with college -it was kind of awkward, but I felt kind of bad for her.

Frankly, my thought at the time continues now: If I want to see naked chicks I'll go on a date and get an interactive version.

On the plus side, they had all the birthday boys go onstage and strip for the ladies and I won first prize. Nice girls, really. I won a bunch of free passes and gave them away.

Besides, I live a few blocks from MN stripper central (Shieks + the Warehouse District) -the desire to go has never really got me.