Rebout intro movie

Dio_Brando

Edo Express Delivery Guy
What´s the point? The people here will just say the low-res slideshows from the Neo-Geo versions are better. :kekeke:

EX_Andy

Vanessa's Drinking Bud,
Take a look at the PS2 intro. Even though the music is terrible, the art style of the "cartoon" (in terms of coloring and shading) is clearly trying to imitate the old, old, old-school Shinkiro art from the earlier KOF marquees and move stickers, especially 94's.

KOF RUGAL B.

Krauser's Henchman
The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
If your Network Administrator has enabled it, Microsoft Windows can examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings.
If you would like Windows to try and discover them,
click Detect Network Settings
Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
Click the Back button to try another link.

Cannot find server or DNS Error
Internet Explorer

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Dio_Brando said:
What´s the point? The people here will just say the low-res slideshows from the Neo-Geo versions are better. :kekeke:
Hahaha, yeah it's probably those same idiots that like the black and white version of Casablanca and the pre-special edition of Star Wars... what is wrong with those people? Oh yeah: nothing.

by the way: "Unable to build data connection: Connection timed out". Guess I'll try again later.

krakov

Armored Scrum Object
SouthtownKid said:
Hahaha, yeah it's probably those same idiots that like the black and white version of Casablanca and the pre-special edition of Star Wars... what is wrong with those people? Oh yeah: nothing.
Haha, great stuff.

As for the vid, i´m on 512kbps. Check back tomorrow...

EDIT: !¤#%!&#&# quote-system.

Last edited:

jaydubnb

Windjammers Wonder
The scene where the female team is walking down the street...all I kept thinking about was if that was real life, Yuri and King might as well not even exist.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
I liked it, to be honest. Do I love the KOF intros on Neo Geo? Hell yes. But this was nice, too. Thank you very much for the link!

Zayon

NEST Puppet
Wow, I too like the Neo Geo-intros but this was also really bad-ass. Two thumbs up!

Dinodoedoe

Bub & Bob's Bub,
20 Year Member
I love the old school style on the new intro! I always dig a little animated intro in my fighting games. :buttrock:

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Still won't let me watch it. I click the link on the page, it says "setting passive mode"... I wait a few minutes with nothing happening, then it says, "Unable to build data connection: Connection timed out". Anybody else getting that?

barf

Maxima's Barber
nope, downloading just fine with my firefox :) eager to see it (even though i still have the cart at home)

edit: finished watching it, it s long (and not bad) :) i cannot tell for the music, at work there s no sound card

Last edited:

Orochi Iori Y

Frenzy Football Player
PinkPeach said:
nope, downloading just fine with my firefox :) eager to see it (even though i still have the cart at home)

edit: finished watching it, it s long (and not bad) :) i cannot tell for the music, at work there s no sound card

Some good music... :buttrock:

Mr.Nemoperson

Bunker Buster
15 Year Member
The animation sucks balls but it reminds me of GI Joe....so I guess thats a good thing.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
I still can't download the fekking thing. :crying:

EDIT: Can somebody mirror this shit or something? :(

Last edited:

JHendrix

Jello Pudding Pop, Y'know? Like that whole Bill C
Swank. Shame I haven't bothered to import this thing yet. Maybe if I sell a couple games I have now I can do so.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Wow,that kicked ass. I really loved the art style of the anime and the music was pretty damn good as well. The only thing missing that I loved about the old intro was that it didn't have Terry taunting Ryo. I remember when I was a kid and I saw that on the MVS unit and thaught it was awesome that they made a game with the characters from Fatal Fury and Art of Fighting.

I will be getting this with the Neo-Geo stick when it comes over to America, if not I will import this.