no game boot on 2slot, bios does work(uptd)get to fbi warning

i finally after 3 months of let it go, i recheck the boartd, found that one bios leg wasnt making good contact :lol: it was a socket prob, not on the chip, thats why i didint see it, thats why it keep reseeting itself, well i can know acces with test button to the config, also with my dip swithces, i check all buttons, all ok, also i get to soft dip and see the games that are connected, this case samurai s 3, sengoku 3, but when i hit exit, it resets, it shows some weird blocky images :oh_no: , like matrix, i will put a pic soon, any ideas? :spock: how deep i have to clean, also my games work perfectly i tried them on an arcade place.

:::::::::updated:::::::
i clean it again, all components, only with cotton and alcohol, of course only a little bit of it. but i dont seem how to clean really good inside the game slots, i put again my games and the same.... wait about 30min :annoyed: and i almost cry when i heard the neo geo jingle... then the fbi warning and then..........resets!!!!!!!!!! :very_ang: :blow_top: :help: what could it be any ideas?? :help:
pd. also if a hit the coin button it resets!,

Last edited: