King of fighters maximum impact for the xbox is may

t19con

n00b
Hey king of fighters fans,I have found out from igniton that the king of fighters maximum impact will be fully xbox live and that it will come to the xbox in may.And if you do not believe me ask ignition for yourself,But they also said that more has to be confirmed abot it.So I will try and get more news from them. ;)

toy_brain

Amano's Drinking Buddy
No need to create another thread about it, just add a reply to your existing one.
BTW, how did you find this out? If it was via e-mail it would be nice if you could post the full e-mail here.

Cheers

t19con

n00b
Hey here is the message you had wish for and this from ignition:

Happy New Year to you Steve,

KOFMI will be coming to Xbox this year, and will be fully LIVE enabled. The release date is around May, but this is yet to be confirmed.

And copyed and pasted this so please enjoy.

I hope its going to release here in the US, cause even if I import the game from UK I probably can't play it on Xbox Live.

NeoEsZ

Camel Slug,
20 Year Member
hmm

KOF MI is a sweet button masher. Even my anti-neo friends love that game. But yeah, as long as it's the JPN version with no voice overs, I'll import it. The fucking english ones practically ruin the game. Even if I put it on mute, there's something cheesy about the game that isn't present in the JPN version.

neo_X7

Disciple Of Orochi
I hope that they don't do the hat promotion with the hats for this. With ebay seller fees going up all of the Gamestop employees may broke putting up all of the hats for sell that was suppose to go to the people who preorder and actually bought the game. :rolleyes: