Snk Maximum Tournament(SoCal)

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
THE ANSWER said:
OK guys we had a random KOF 02 tourney last weekend, about 16 players showed out of nowhere in the Huntington Park Underground Arcade. A few members of the K-FORCE were there but not enough to hold this guys. All top spots were taken by guys from the same arcade. So now we will be holding an official Tournament.

DATE: JANUARY 22, 2005

TIME: Sing ups will began @ 1:00 pm and will start @2:00pm

GAMES: KOF02, KOF03 (DUOLON is BANNED no excuses)

FEE: $5.00 each Tourney

There will be guaranteed a minimun of 20 participants (30 the most)

I encourage everybody to show up it might be the biggest tourney we ever had for KOF.

BTW this people are no SCRUBS, 90% of the competitors have sick skills. So you are in for a treat.

If you dont know how to get there I will post directions later

For more info, keep checking here. http://www.shoryuken.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79620

BIG

sony fanboy
WTF is K-Force? Are they suppose to be some l33t or some shit? :eek_2:

"A few members of the K-FORCE were there but not enough to hold this guys."

Nigga pleaze..:rolleyes:

BIG-

Last edited:

kyosuke75

Mr. Big's Thug
"K-force" sounds like a Korean Pride thing..hahah..i can imagine ppl putting "I'm a member of K-FORCE" on their cars...or "POWERED BY K-FORCE".

jindo

Sakura's Bank Manager
kyosuke75 said:
"K-force" sounds like a Korean Pride thing..hahah..i can imagine ppl putting "I'm a member of K-FORCE" on their cars...or "POWERED BY K-FORCE".
:kekeke: :kekeke: :kekeke:

::J@mm::

n00b
I am definetly not good at reading today or something WHERE IS IT AT, I WANT TO GO!!!

at leats if you gonna invite put the address.

CHEERS!!!

OlderGames

Hardened Shock Trooper
15 Year Member
kyosuke75 said:

LOLZ @ K-Force! :kekeke: :kekeke: