chicago area

KOF RUGAL B.

Krauser's Henchman
ranmafan1212 said:
do you guys ever have any get togethers around here?
Where have you been, we had one last october and one a few months ago. I didn't attend the last one but I went to the first one.

ranmafan1212

New Challenger
I have been out of the Neo scene for a little while, i just bought a cab about a week and a half ago.

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
Ilive around pulaski. I'm relatively new here, originally im from texas. I want to get to know the town a little bit more. pm me or email me for more info or if a get together is planned let me know.

GoldenTiger

Zero's Secretary
I've been their to vist they had the biggest pizza'z for it was off the chain i'm talking bigger then the New York Pizza that you order from Pizza hut itself long enough to feed ahand full and the sky scraper are pretty exspecially when your on a airplane.Also their pizza taste like knight's of round table located in California the sunshine state. :glee: I don't know if it's still their but that where i was introduce to Altra beast they had the game machine i play on . :cool:

Last edited:

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
GoldenTiger said:
I've been their to vist they had the biggest pizza'z for it was off the chain i'm talking bigger then the New York Pizza that you order from Pizza hut itself long enough to feed ahand full and the sky scraper are pretty exspecially when your on a airplane.Also their pizza taste like knight's of round table located in California the sunshine state. :glee: I don't know if it's still their but that where i was introduce to Altra beast they had the game machine i play on . :cool:

This is just more evidence that my thread in "Suggestions" is a good idea:

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1355681#post1355681

Sorry to spam your thread for a second there.

edit: dammit, he didn't start that thread. Nevermind, need a new provision for that.

CoolMoe

n00b
I used to live around 26th and Kedzie, 2 blocks from the Black Hole to be exact. That is, until I had to move out to Romeoville. I might go back around there when I get a chance.