SS5 tourney in NY

I am thinking about helding a SS5 tournament in NY.

I want to have it in Chinatown Fair because it is easier to find. It would be great if we can have a 2 to 3 days SS event towards the end of the week with tournaments (single & team battle) being held on either Friday or Saturday.

Whenever there is a tournament, there should be a price. But if we have to give out price, there will be a enter fee($5, I think it's okay) which will add up the price. Even though people always say everyone is a winner, I think offering a price will make everyone plays better:D

Tentative Dates: January 5-8
Address: 8 Mott street, NYC

So I have a couple questions now:
1) Is January 5-8 good for anyone who wants to come?
2) Which day is better for the tournanment? Friday or Saturday?
3) About the time, do you want it to be in the afternoon or late evening?
4) Price or no price?

Reply!

I will wait for a couple days to see how many people coming. Then I will announce the date for the tournament either next Monday or Tuesday afternoon.

I need for everyone who is attending to let me know ASAP!
PLEASE sent a email to tianyuan2k6@yahoo.com if you are planning to come.

Also, please let me know WHEN you are arriving, so I can see if we could have warm up session before the tournament. I want everyone to play in the tournament with no regret.

alright, here is the time and date:

January 8th, 1 PM
@ 8 Mott street, NYC
Enter fee: $5
Price: Total players x $5

I want to make sure how many people are coming! Only a couple people had sent email to me, so I am not sure about others who are interested. Please sent email to tianyuan2k6@yahoo.com if you decide to come.

one more thing

Remember, the whole thing start from 12 pm and last till 6.

the schedule will look like this:

12:00 - 1:00 pm Chinafair open, warm up matches
1:00 - 2:00 pm Everyone sign up and more warm up matches
2:00 - 3:00 pm Touranment time!!!
3:00 - 4:00 pm HK and NYC Kumite, everyone fight them and see how much they can win.
4:00 - 6:00 pm Random battle, basically free play...

See you then...