Buy KOF: Maximum Impact for just $14.97!!

JC10001

Zero's Secretary
... at KB Toys online store. Pretty good deal. You might want to act quickly. Here is the link:

Click here

Last edited:

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Wow, good deal! Thanks for the link! :buttrock:

dark penguin

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
wow, that's an awesome price. I still see many stores charging $50+ in canadian dollars for that up here.

kafuin_gaira

Viewpoint Vigilante
wasn't planning on picking this up any time soon, but for $15 it's too good to resist.

thanks for the link!

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
I paid $50+ for this game in November.........gggrrrrrrrr............... :very_ang:

Kevin Paul

Overtop Pathfinder
They've also got Street Fighter Anniversary and Viewtiful Joe for about $16-18.

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
Liquid Snake said:
I paid $50+ for this game in November.........gggrrrrrrrr............... :very_ang:

Yeah dude. I did the same and then sold it for 10 bucks!!! :crying: I've gotta say it's definately worth it for 15 bucks, but I felt ripped off at 50 bucks.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Heh, I bought it for 40 the day before yesterday, before I saw this thread.

dakingofzumunda

Robert Garcia's Butler
Went ahead and grabbed me a domestic copy as well.

I might just keep my import version if it doesn't sell soon.

GoldenTiger

Zero's Secretary
I 'm still actuall talking about the guy from previous post selling bad advertisement. still can't believe it I don't know about that whole sale thing I have a question? to some of the buyer's why do you guys take risk like that. :oh_no:

Last edited:

GoldenTiger

Zero's Secretary
Damm I'm from Maryland i never walked a soul in the store nor herd of it i'm glad i know now about it because when i buy games i try to get my money's worth.But if i was so happen to run into the rip off store & bought something from it and i herd about this problem with the seller of store selling false advertisement i would've found this fucker and beat the shit out of him! like unleash the dragon. :mad_2:

Last edited:

voodoodoctorx

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
huh? you never heard of kb toys? :spock: what false advertisement? my game arrived fine and i got a great deal on it thanks to Jc.

Last edited:

GoldenTiger

Zero's Secretary
This is to Voodoodoctorx

NO! silly I herd of KB toy store before i was talking about the store in Baltimore they have closed down for false advertisment that's what i still couldn't get over sorry not to miss lead. I was wondering if they were putting him in jail whatever that guy name was.Then also someone said they still answer the phone thier to they said do anybody wanta call them! others said they have dealt with "Dead bet old washington" (it a phrase!) I forgot the name of the post that someone had just put for people to know about what happen.So happen to stop by to see and ran into the conversation they had she said her friend from up Baltimore thier told her!.

Last edited:

dark penguin

I'm assuming this isn't the double disc "special edition" or whatever it's called.

voodoodoctorx

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
GoldenTiger said:
NO! silly I herd of KB toy store before i was talking about the store in Baltimore they have closed down for false advertisment that's what i still couldn't get over sorry not to miss lead. I was wondering if they were putting him in jail whatever that guy name was.Then also someone said they still answer the phone thier to they said do anybody wanta call them! others said they have dealt with "Dead bet old washington" (it a phrase!) I forgot the name of the post that someone had just put for people to know about what happen.So happen to stop by to see and ran into the conversation they had she said her friend from up Baltimore thier told her!.

i see

and yeah its the 2 disk game and bonus

dark penguin

voodoodoctorx said:
i see

and yeah its the 2 disk game and bonus

! Are you sure? I didn't see it specified on that KB Toys page.
If that's the case(being the 2-disc set), that's a phenomenal deal. I saw it for $69.99 CDN up here today. Total rip-off.