NBC Museum now open!

Neocloud

Zero's Secretary
NeoGeo Battle Coliseum museum is now open and give some info for 2 Hyper NEOGEO64 games: SS1 and SS2

http://www.snkplaymore.jp/official/nbc/museum/

p_main_samurai.jpg

Last edited:

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
Oh good... more pages full of text I can't understand.

Guess I can still ogle at the pretty pictures though.

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
from the Q&A section:

first q : how did you choose which characters will be in the game?
answer : becoz its a "festival" type game (crossover) we needed lots of mainstays and lead characters (like hanzou, nak, etc). on the other hand if we had all mainstays though it wouldnt be interesting so hours has been spent thinking about what other characters should be included. when deciding we considered things like the characters gender, how they play and the character as a whole as well. sure we kept saying "what about this character, or this one..." and had a mountainload we wanted to add but as you know we cant fit everyone in...

second q : who is doing the official game art?
answer : one of the development staff "ogura" is in charge of that. originally from the garou team he also worked on svc and kof"s demo graphics. from next week as a premium gallery we will be opening an illustration corner with pictures by mr ogura of each whole character (the whole body). from now we will be updating that part of the site more and more from now on so we hope the fans will like it!

third q : i really like andy... why isnt he in the game? wont he be in anymore games?
answer : andy is currently in the middle of training. he's putting himself through a gruelling trial that no one dare interrupt. he vower to make his zaneiken as powerful as it was back in his garou 2 days..

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
beelzebubble said:
andy is currently in the middle of training. he's putting himself through a gruelling trial that no one dare interrupt. he vower to make his zaneiken as powerful as it was back in his garou 2 days..

LOL :kekeke: :mr_t:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
fourth q : i enjoyed seeing wolfgang krauser in 96, is there any plans for him to reapper?... answer : nope. we don't like krauser because he isnt mainstream.

beelzebubble said:
from the Q&A section:
third q : i really like andy... why isnt he in the game? wont he be in anymore games?
answer : andy is currently in the middle of training. he's putting himself through a gruelling trial that no one dare interrupt. he vower to make his zaneiken as powerful as it was back in his garou 2 days..

Can you say new MOTW or Fatal Fury? One can only hope.

Thanks for the translation beelzebubble.

Criterionradiohead ;)

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
looks good so far. They're really putting a lot of Grade A effort into this.

kafuin_gaira

Viewpoint Vigilante
garou2 as in ff2, not motw2.

yes, the effort put into this project is evident. :buttrock:

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
beelzebubble said:
second q : who is doing the official game art?
answer : one of the development staff "ogura" is in charge of that. originally from the garou team he also worked on svc and kof"s demo graphics.
All of us who guessed...were wrong.

beelzebubble said:
Then if they return his Shoryudan motion to his Garou 2 one, he'll be a real terror. Anyhow, I'm glad they addressed his return at some point.

Temjin

B. Jenet's Firstmate
So many cool characters standing in all the backgrounds...just hope they are all hidden playable ones!

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
SouthtownKid said:
All of us who guessed...were wrong.

Then if they return his Shoryudan motion to his Garou 2 one, he'll be a real terror. Anyhow, I'm glad they addressed his return at some point.

agreed.

Thanx for the traduction beezle.

BTW
I think this site is from one of the artists from garou

http://www31.ocn.ne.jp/~jkov/illust.html

don't know if it's the same guy, I have several artists pages bookmarked. I'll post more.

here's another one

http://www.xt.sakura.ne.jp/~yan/scribble/pictures.html

Last edited:

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Darn, guess this means neither Gandara or Yuga will be featured. :\

Love the little comment on Andy. ;)

jeff bogard said:
agreed.

Thanx for the traduction beezle.

BTW
I think this site is from one of the artists from garou

http://www31.ocn.ne.jp/~jkov/illust.html

don't know if it's the same guy, I have several artists pages bookmarked. I'll post more.

here's another one

http://www.xt.sakura.ne.jp/~yan/scribble/pictures.html

The first site is Tonko's artwork, the second one is Kita's. Neither of whom did the character illustrations for NGBC (turns out it was some guy named "Ogura"; guessed everybody guessed wrong). Still, I can't wait to see what the full illustrations look like (even for Mudman).

By the way, on the FAQ page, you can sumbit your own questions you want answered. I sent in a whole slew of questions, both in English and "bablefished" Japanese (doubt any of them are going to be answered, though).

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
insaneben said:
By the way, on the FAQ page, you can sumbit your own questions you want answered. I sent in a whole slew of questions, both in English and "bablefished" Japanese (doubt any of them are going to be answered, though).
We'd probably get better results if we had a japanese-speaking member who's computer can type and display japanese characters post some questions. Maybe we could have some kind of poll or something, and decide the 5 questions everyone wants the answer to most, and get this lucky japanese speaking member to post them. Maybe we'd get lucky and get one of them answered.

I'd imagine "why isn't xx character" kind of questions would just get more "he's in training" answers...but maybe we could find out some other stuff. Although I would like to hear about Jubei Yamada...

So, any volunteers? And any question ideas?

Verythrax

OWES ROT MONEY!
SouthtownKid said:

Possibility of SNKP licensing other 3rd party characters from NG games, like Waku Waku 7, Galaxy Fight, Karnov and so on.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
SouthtownKid said:
We'd probably get better results if we had a japanese-speaking member who's computer can type and display japanese characters post some questions. Maybe we could have some kind of poll or something, and decide the 5 questions everyone wants the answer to most, and get this lucky japanese speaking member to post them. Maybe we'd get lucky and get one of them answered.

I'd imagine "why isn't xx character" kind of questions would just get more "he's in training" answers...but maybe we could find out some other stuff. Although I would like to hear about Jubei Yamada...

such a concept would do well to have its own thread. this could be very interesting. I'd like to 'suggest' for instance, that the company return to some of their older franchises like the scrolling beat 'em ups, especially a burning fight sequel (not related to this game I know, and pretty pathetic but what the hey :kekeke: ), or at least that they include Elta in the NBC.