MN Neo Gathering... Saturday January 8th, 2005

We've done this a few times now. Planning these things gets easier every time. Basically bring your games, TV’s, food, pop, other beverages, etc. and have a good time.

I guess it's open discussion for what to do for food and what not.

It will be held at my new apartment building. I'll post directions as the date gets closer... otherwise drop me an e-mail (e-mail... not PM).

Ummmmmmmm... yeah, that's about all I got for right now. I'll post more details as the date gets closer.

Criterionradiohead ;)

aria

Former Moderator
ooo...

Bad timing. I'll still be on vacation. The U doesn't start back until mid-January and I'm spending a whole lot of time in Kahlifornia.

Bobak said:
ooo...

Bad timing. I'll still be on vacation. The U doesn't start back until mid-January and I'm spending a whole lot of time in Kahlifornia.

That's the whole reason for having it on this date. Everyone will be out of school. No lame "I have homework" excuses from you smarty arty college boys. :D

I swear... you just can't win with these gatherings. :lol:

Criterionradiohead ;)

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
I'll see if I can get off work this day. Should be ok.

I'll bring for sure:
Donkey Konga
Taiko Drum Master
Technic Beat
SNES Game collection
SF Pad for PS2
Multi-stick for PS1,2, Xbawks, GC
MVS Games

Last edited:

aria

Former Moderator
Criterionradiohead said:
That's the whole reason for having it on this date. Everyone will be out of school. No lame "I have homework" excuses from you smarty arty college boys. :D

I swear... you just can't win with these gatherings. :lol:

Criterionradiohead ;)

d00d, if you had CA to back to during winter, wouldn't you maximize your time away? ;)

I'm going surfing. Well, not really -but I'll be driving up the CA coast during that time so I'll watch those surfers in wetsuits and think... wow, I get to go back home and see dinky wooden shacks built on a lake. I'll get angry. I'll drive my car off the road (though not off dead man's curve), onto the beach - grab whatever piece of timber I can find and club one of those surfers like a goddamned otter. How day they have fun all the time. How dare they life there anymore while I'm stuck here in law school no less! Vengence is mine! MRREEAACCCHGGGHGHGH!!!!!

There... I'm okay now.

naitram

The Old Man
Ya I thought this was going to be the next week. What happened to that? School is over next week, just so you know. :spock:

aria

Former Moderator
naitram said:
School is over next week, just so you know. :spock:

For you maybe. I'm done on the 22nd, flying to CA on the 23rd, getting back on the 14th.

Verbatum

Rugal's Panther
I'll bring: Tate TV (If someone can help), Beat-Em-Up's and shooters as usual. Mark me down for bringing the French Dounuts too!

There better not be any fook'in winers there again! :kekeke:

So right now is there a problem with the date? Who can NOT make it on Saturday Jan., 8th?

The date is pretty flexible... I just thought that since folks would be out of school then it would work the best. Take a poll, have a vote, secret ballet, whatever... just let me know when works the best.

Criterionradiohead ;)

Ryu1972

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
The date is much better than last years, Is there anyone bringing a supergun? :) If
not I can bring mine with any games you catz want to play...

Verbatum

Rugal's Panther
Ryu1972 said:
The date is much better than last years, Is there anyone bringing a supergun? :) If
not I can bring mine with any games you catz want to play...

Both Spike and I will probobly bring one. :buttrock:

aria

Former Moderator
Criterionradiohead said:
So right now is there a problem with the date? Who can NOT make it on Saturday Jan., 8th?

The date is pretty flexible... I just thought that since folks would be out of school then it would work the best. Take a poll, have a vote, secret ballet, whatever... just let me know when works the best.

Criterionradiohead ;)

Looks like its just me. No prob, I understand. Next time, I guess.

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
Is this a set date then? I need to know asap so I can request the days off.

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
Ecksbox and teh little-whores, as usual. But I will not be bringing a my wega.

Kiel

20 Year Member
I will bring the pain.

Kiel

20 Year Member
To whoever is most deserving, and it looks like thats you!

:kekeke: :kekeke: :kekeke:

Kiel

20 Year Member

Verbatum

Rugal's Panther
I'll need help with the Tate TV, but I'm sure Heidi or Alex can help (He should be back from Japan by then). I'll also bring some friends.

MedicineHorse

Crossed Swords Squire
:buttrock:

I''ll be there for sure. I'll make sure the SF crowd shows up too. I'll bring the Third Strike pain. I'll also bring another Garou player too!

-M

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
Criterionradiohead,

Have you bought new Sticks for your Cab????? how's bout teh buttons???? If not Happy Kwanzaa, I'll put some new cones on your cab and we can hook them up before the hoedown.

I'll bring the usual plus teh kitchen sink this year.

dj

Spike you bring the bull I'll bring the vodka

Verbatum

Rugal's Panther
Who wants to bet Spike doesn't make it to 9 PM?

Oh, and I better not hear anyone bitching about there "Not being enough games" again.