Portraits of the extra characters in KoF Neowave!

kobylka68

Basara's Blade Keeper
Well vanessa looks a little different and her shirt looks like its about to pop off.

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
Judging by the character art, Geese and Andy are due to have an Empire Strikes Back moment any day now. ;)

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
neojedi said:
Judging by the character art, Geese and Andy are due to have an Empire Strikes Back moment any day now. ;)
There used to be a lot of speculation about that after AOF2. I remember before the first Real Bout came out, my roommate read me a statement from SNK that appeared in Gamest saying that Andy was not Geese's son. What was interesting was that they specifically only mentioned Andy, and this was about the time it was also revealed that Andy and Terry weren't brothers by blood, and had both been adopted by Jeff, which of course led to whole new speculation. I thought something was going to be revealed in RBFF, but of course then Geese fell off a building again... Left to the imagination, I guess.

KRONOS

Hardened Shock Trooper
SouthtownKid said:
...Andy and Terry weren't brothers by blood, and had both been adopted by Jeff, which of course led to whole new speculation...

Ah yes, not true bros. And yet, they both have that silky smooth, Lux Supa Rich bronde hair. Except in the OVA where Andy went punk green. A genetic mystery. Where's Robert Stack.

Overkill Geyser

Ninja Combat Warrior
What...? Terry and Andy AREN'T blood-related? It's not that big of a surprise, but still....

Oh, and about that Vanessa picture...? It looks like she's posing for a Saigado book... lol!

Dash no Chris

Jaguar Ninja,
KRONOS said:
Where's Robert Stack.
A question I ask every day. RS was badass.
Overkill Geyser said:
Oh, and about that Vanessa picture...? It looks like she's posing for a Saigado book... lol!
Like the one they did for KOF'99 that "teamed" her with Bao, Chris, and Kensou? :smirk: WORD. Apparently, I'm looking forward to Winter Comiket a little too much...

--Chris

Mr-Megalo

Morden's Lackey
neojedi said:

I was thinking that when I saw Young Geese
why the fuck Andy wasn't in KOF03 I'll never know, Glad to see the other Bogard taking the limelight, Andys been my fave FF/KOF character since the 1st Fatal Fury

Mr-Megalo

Morden's Lackey
another thing, the PSX intro to FFWA ,Geese looked gangsta in that too

Baseley09

Hair Group,
Dash no Chris said:
A question I ask every day. RS was badass.

--Chris

What does Robert Stack have to do with Fatal Fury??

Surely Ultra Magnus wasnt involved lol.

Yamazaki_RJ

Overtop Pathfinder
Why I always redirectioned to Gamespot when entering any Gamefaqs page?

What happened to Gamefaqs?