Central Florida Arcade Auction

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
There will be another one on the 19th (Saturday) of December at the Central Florida Fairgrounds in Orlando.

www.superauctions.com has information and directions.

Last years was fun (although the two in the summer sucked because all the stock had sold out) but hopefully there will be alot of stuff.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Bump,

This happens this Saturday. Dont know if Im going because of a tight schedule.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
I probably wont, my dad didnt sound too excited about getting me today and waking up tommorow to go there and walk around not buying anything for four or five hours.

bones

Crazed MVS Addict
Day late and a dollar short, I missed this one. Anyone go? What goodies were there? I picked my 2 slot up at the December auction last year, still working nicely :mr_t:

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
bones said:
Day late and a dollar short, I missed this one. Anyone go? What goodies were there? I picked my 2 slot up at the December auction last year, still working nicely :mr_t:
Lots of nice stuff my friend picked up a dedicated 4 slot that needs a bit of work (the monitor isn't working properly). Also there were two nice Virtua fighter cabs that went for cheap 200-250 apiece and an original Gauntlet that went for 200 and a dungeons and dragons that went for 100 ($150 ?) well cheap anyways all it needed were some new joysticks/buttons. On the Neo Geo side of things there were some really crappy conversions one of which had a very small control panel probably disigned for a one player game but had a World Heroes game with two 4way joysticks :lol: and diagonal button layout with second player so close to the side of the cabinet that you could barely get your hands in there.

There is another one of these in February that most likely I will be going to.

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
Bump... thought I'd let everyone know that the next one of these is on the 19th of Feb (Sat.) two weeks from now.