Anyone heard of the Black Hole in Chicago?

CoolMoe

n00b
That's the place where I sometimes go to, though not very often anymore. I usually play either KOF NeoWave or KOF '97. I don't know if anyone has, but hey, it's worth a shot. Also I go there because it's the only real place I know of that has any decent KOF in the Chicagoland area (Though I might be wrong).

ivaner

n00b
Yeah ive been there

Yeah i went to the one in little village near 26th street is that what your talking about it was the coolest arcade i have ever been to lots of kof games.

KOF RUGAL B.

Krauser's Henchman
I've been there alot of times, haven't been there lately but since you just mention they have kof neowave then I'll be there by tonight

ivaner

n00b
i went there last week but most of the arcades have malfunctioning buttons
only the kof 03 and neo wave were good, the others were crap marvel vs capcom froze on me and svc chaos ate four of my tokens

CoolMoe

n00b
ivaner said:
i went there last week but most of the arcades have malfunctioning buttons
only the kof 03 and neo wave were good, the others were crap marvel vs capcom froze on me and svc chaos ate four of my tokens
*lol* Yep, that's the good ol' Black Hole for ya'. Fuckin' Mr Shin don't fix jack shit over there. At least that's the way it was last time when I was there.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
There was this stripper I used to date in the southside of Chicago ... :kekeke:

Other than that, no.