videos of young geese howard in kof neowave

athenafan

n00b
http://www.planetdreamcast.com/orochinagi/cyberfan/main.htm

cyberfanatics site put some kof neowave videos on their site..... and they show young geese howard.. he looks pretty cool!!~~ ^__^;
the new colors of characters are all gay!!! IMO.... snkp artists must be nuts to design such colors!!! ;_;

anyway... I cant wait to play this on ps2!!! it looks definitely better than 2k2!!! ^_^

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Dang it, I want so badly to read some news besides the RVF thing, but I can't pretend we didn't know about young Geese for half a year already. Gaaah. And has Neowave been announced for any ports at all yet? I wouldn't mind a PS2 port, but I wasn't aware they were planning one. That would be news.

kafuin_gaira

Viewpoint Vigilante
i saw the links last night even though they were dated for today. must have been in the process of uploading them.

hopefully i can check them out when i get home.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
he has an odd stance and animates badly. Fatal Fury geese looked better than him. seriously. and he is one cheap bastard.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Fileplanet means.. I don't d/l!

Any alternate links? I don't feel like signing up for their shitty service.

kafuin_gaira

Viewpoint Vigilante
just use a dummy email account to register.

the one i have isn't even active anymore and i can still get the vids fine.

Baseley09

Hair Group,
Wow i'd never seen it in action, i am quite impressed.

Ok the bg's arent exactly stellar, in patches quite decent.........the music sounds fantastic, went to town imo.

But wtf is with people having yellow, or blue skin.........this is KOF not Ullysees 31 :tickled: