news?? the newest arcadia (30th Nov release) is not gonna have ngbc info

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
the newest arcadia out on the 30th of this month is not going to have any articles/info on ngbc according to the ads for it running in famitsu and what is up on the official website.

i was hoping to see a new batch of characters announced for the game, maybe next week when the snkp website is updated we'll see some more of the roster up...?

eight one

Igniz's Servent
beelzebubble said:
the newest arcadia out on the 30th of this month is not going to have any articles/info on ngbc according to the ads for it running in famitsu and what is up on the official website.

i was hoping to see a new batch of characters announced for the game, maybe next week when the snkp website is updated we'll see some more of the roster up...?

But...this month's Arcadia says that there is going to be something...

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
eight one said:
But...this month's Arcadia says that there is going to be something...

well i just checked the arcadia site again and it seems to say that there WILL be some nbc info in the one out this month....

im just getting over a flu and my brain being addled by fever is the only explanation i can come up with for nbc being listed now but not 2 hours ago.....

im sure i triple checked the add in famitsu though.... ill have to have a look again tomorrow just for my own sanity's sake.... :(

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Definately, we must scrap KoF 04 from this year's list... I'm wondering what will the next KoF be named and when it is coming. :crying:

Verythrax

OWES ROT MONEY!
Amano Jacu said:
I'm wondering what will the next KoF be named and when it is coming. :crying:

Yeah, there will be no KOF 2005, 2006, etc. All new KOF will have names instead of years (if they really follow what they said this time).

It makes NM the KOF "2004".

But what that name thing, they some way don't have the need to make a KOF every year anymore. Let's what will happen.

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Well, we already discussed about this, the fact that neowave will almost surely be the only (arcade) KoF released in 2004, doesn't make it what most people understand "the equivalent of KoF 04" should be: a game that continues the story (like the story in any KoF or by extension any fighting game is that important anyway) of KoF 03, and that is "significantly new" (i.e. not a dream match such as 98, 02 and NW, so it has some new characters etc.).

This game should be released sometime in 05, for the AW, and with an unknown title.

Verythrax

OWES ROT MONEY!
Amano Jacu said:
This game should be released sometime in 05, for the AW, and with an unknown title.

Yes, I agree, but it will not be the KOF 2004 either, or even KOF 2005. It will just be the "New KOF", like every KOF from now on.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
The title of this thread scared the crap out of me. I was not looking forward to 4 more weeks of RVF talk. Dull.

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
SouthtownKid said:
The title of this thread scared the crap out of me. I was not looking forward to 4 more weeks of RVF talk. Dull.

i was a bit worried too when i saw the ad in famitsu, luckily it seems to be nothing more than fever induced ramblings on my part...

im sure the news will hit madmans (via iggy) or magic box before any japan members get a arcadia in their hands :)

after all the characters are announced i hope they announce the loke test :)