Anyone wanna see Finding Neverland, friday?

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
To hell with the metro-sexual Alexander (though Martinez is looking for folks who want to see it over the weekend), I want to see a feel-good flick and Finding Neverland is getting stellar reviews.

So, n e 1 in-ter-rested?

Where my MN soldiers at?!

Friends...?

Comrades...?

Homies...?

Last edited:

PinkShoes

Crazed MVS Addict
This is a movie I have really been looking forward to...

I can't say for sure yes...because I am poor. However, I do get paid at my 2nd job on friday...but I don't know how much my check will be, yet.

If I have the money I would definitely be up for it. I will let you know on friday after I grab my check.

Verbatum

Rugal's Panther
I have some interest in this as well. I'll speak to my wife about it, and see if she would like to come!

Would like to go, but I work till at least 10:30 on Friday at BB. If you decide on another day though, let me know and I will likely be down for going to see this.

Criterionradiohead ;)

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
I'll go if someone can pay for me. :crying:

aria

Former Moderator
Awwww man!

I totally would've gone...

I have to start paying attention to this wrong forum.

Instead I tried to get some work done and ended up drinking the night away in Seven Corners and then over at the Bulldog on Lyndale (great bar) before watching some unbelievably bad 70s kung-fu at my friends place until 5am.

Actually, on second thought that was really fun...

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
Bobak said:
Awwww man!

I totally would've gone...

I have to start paying attention to this wrong forum.

Instead I tried to get some work done and ended up drinking the night away in Seven Corners and then over at the Bulldog on Lyndale (great bar) before watching some unbelievably bad 70s kung-fu at my friends place until 5am.

Actually, on second thought that was really fun...

You didn't miss out, it was canceled.

aria

Former Moderator
Spike said:
Is that a law school joke?

Dude, you have no appreciation for what should be a hillariously bad movie. After I got free tickets to Bride of Chucky I've been looking forward to this one: they completely dropped the pretense of being a serious horror movie and instead made them horror-comedies. For crying out loud, it has John Waters in it... John Waters!