UK Neo Geo - Where are you guys?

El Capitan

Mai's Apprentice
Ok so I'm just wondering where everyone is in the UK.
I'm always travelling around the country, so it'd be nice to meet some of you guys. I'm in Birmingham, but e.g. this weekend I'll be in Cambridge and Southampton. I'm in Bromsgrove and Redditch in the week and last weekend I was in Oxford.
So where is everyone - it's such a small community, it's a shame that the only meets we have are at Rot's!

El Cap is in Solihull
SHO is in scotland
Rot is in Mancs
J0e is in London

neo-GRIFF

Kabuki Klasher
Im in Halesowen, about 10 mins from bromsgrove!
My cousin lives in solihull.

It's a small world. :D

PM sent.

El Capitan

Mai's Apprentice
Good point - where is everyone, and how far from Rot's house!!!!

p.s. you might wanna take RVF400 out of your sig!!!!

soopafamicom

Windjammers Wonder
El Capitan said:
Good point - where is everyone, and how far from Rot's house!!!!

p.s. you might wanna take RVF400 out of your sig!!!!

Well just keep the speedo at a steady 70 all the way there and it takes me 90 mins so its not too hard to work out.........plus its in the wee bit of blurb under my avatar :D

As for the rvf bit in my sig well,it doesnt make any diff as I actually sold to him and I'm too lazy to dig around to take it off :p .I can't even remember what it was that he had from me.........can you remember what it was Riggsy?

Mawdsley

Belnar Institute Student
El Capitan said:
Cool! I will be moving back to Oxford in January I hope (I was at Uni there).
Oxford Meet anyone!
Where abouts are you moving too? Im in a town about 30 mins bus ride from Oxford.

Last edited:

krautcroissant

Living it LARGE!,
Scotland - Edinburgh!!

We should've a meet here sometime !! Wanted to meet up with Busta before..but we are always busy..I am anyways. Hopefully sometime soon.
I see BlackSpy quite often though...but then we are in the same city..

By the way anyone here in UK want a Mint SSVS MVS kit?? Trying to sell it. PM if interested....sorry, this is for selling...but thought I try with the UK folk in this thread :D

TrueTrials

Olly C,
15 Year Member
El Capitan said:
Ok so I'm just wondering where everyone is in the UK.
I'm always travelling around the country, so it'd be nice to meet some of you guys. I'm in Birmingham, but e.g. this weekend I'll be in Cambridge and Southampton. I'm in Bromsgrove and Redditch in the week and last weekend I was in Oxford.
So where is everyone - it's such a small community, it's a shame that the only meets we have are at Rot's!

El Cap is in Solihull
SHO is in scotland
Rot is in Mancs
J0e is in London

Im in Cambridge :)

El Capitan

Mai's Apprentice
See - a missed Neo opportunity - I was in Cambridge on Saturday for a Foosball tournament in the Uni Sports and social club!