Warning!!! RVF400 is back!!! SCAMMER is BACK

P00t

Fuck eBay & PayPal,
Thats Right the skammer is back, prepare to be skammed if you bid or buy any of his auctions.
He has ripped people off and I hate the guy.

New Name on the Forums Mr_Riggs

I have 100% Proof, check out his auction Pics to his pics on his website:
http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQgotop...dsperpageZ25QQsosortorderZ1QQsosortpropertyZ1

http://www.freewebs.com/rvf400/neogeocollection.htm

Exactly the same Carts, for instance the Street Hoops is the actual cart etc, its too fucking easy.

Some of the latest Text from Chat
13:28:55 [mr_riggs] i sold a brand new omega watch which cost £750 for only £450

13:29:24 [mr_riggs] my old rvf worth about £4k went for £2,200. luckily i put a reserve

13:29:40 [mr_riggs] some other cunt with a shitty one sold theres for 2.5

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Auction Pics
8b_1_b.jpg

Some of his old collection pics:
coll3.jpg

coll1.jpg

The Skammer Himself (1st on the left)
xmas.jpg

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
One douchebag... pwn3d...

heh

Tacitus

Staff member
Currently Active Users Viewing this Thread: 11 (11 members and 0 guests)
VanillaThunder, FatGuy, Franco Bash, gmw, Hmkay, Mr-Megalo, mr_riggs, MUSOLINI, Phix, Snake-Eyes, Superfamifreak

pwn3d.

mr_riggs

Geese's Thug
look this is ridiculous, first im stinky dinkins now rvf.

i have proof of who i am, but you guys seem to think otherwise.

i did a check on rvf400 it said he flew to asia, so how the fuck could i be him?.

gimme a e-mail and i will show you a pic of me and my licence, no photoshop or anything.

Tacitus

Staff member
mr_riggs said:

i did a check on rvf400 it said he flew to asia, so how the fuck could i be him?.

gimme a e-mail and i will show you a pic of me and my licence, no photoshop or anything.

Hahahaha... I love it Going to posts for evidence.

I'm not going to pile on until the evidence mounts, but sheesh.. come up with something better than that.

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
mr_riggs said:

How did the turkey taste?

Questions such as that come from my days as a gumshoe. They don't work so well on the internet but in real life I would have sprung it out of the blue and you would have been like "It was good... oh... I mean... what turkey" and I would have just lit a cigarette and slowly said "Ah-ha" under my breath.

mr_riggs

Geese's Thug
god this is annoying, i have 4 carts that are the same, did you not think that maybe i bought them from the same place he sold them?, isn't that possible

it is even more annoying that you don't give me a chance to prove anything, its almost like you know you are wrong and am to embarresed to be proved wrong.

as i said give me your e-mail and i expect a apology

Tacitus

Staff member
mr_riggs said:
god this is annoying, i have 4 carts that are the same, did you not think that maybe i bought them from the same place he sold them?, isn't that possible

it is even more annoying that you don't give me a chance to prove anything, its almost like you know you are wrong and am to embarresed to be proved wrong.

as i said give me your e-mail and i expect a apology

Well, after examining the pics.. not many people have the same color of carpet and HAVE THE EXACT SAME GAMES LAID OUT THE EXACT SAME WAY.

Get the fuck outta here, scammy.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
6 absolutely identical carts, sorry you're gonna have to bring a bit more proof.

Take a pic of your own damn self with todays news paper or something or holding on of those MVS carts you're selling. Or with a sign like I <3 ng.com

Last edited:

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
Everyone always writes "OWN3D" or "PWN3D," it's just silly. Don't you think it's high time for a new catchphrase?

PICKL3D