NGBC out soon!!!!!

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
This may have already been posted, but I just got an E-mail from Coin-op Express and it had a release date for Neo-Geo Battle Coliseum..... December 31!!!! That isn't too far around the corner, I can't wait til it goes down in price so I can afford to buy it, I think the game is exactly what SNK needs.

El Capitan

Mai's Apprentice
Tung Fu ru said:
I think the game is exactly what SNK needs.

In the same way SVC Chaos was "exactly what SNK needs".... ?

Seriously, I hope it is good. I'm just a little skeptical...

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
Coin-op's projected date has been 12/31 for a long time, and it (strangely) did not change when SNKP was rumored to have pushed NGBC back to Spring 2005. Either SNKP forgot to send an update to Coin-op, or the rumored push back to 2005 didn't happen.

I think Coin-op might actually be correct... it makes no sense for SNKP to be hyping up this game now if it isn't out until spring.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I think Playmore should take its time. Make sure the game is as kickass as possible. I can wait. Every time I couldn't wait we got stuck with subpar games. No, this time, I will happily wait as long as it comes out a superior game.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
buttasuperb said:
whothehellcareskofistired

I still think it'll be out on MVS

but this NBC looks .. great.

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
I doubt the December 31st date is correct. Most likely, coinopexpress heard much time ago that the game was scheduled for 2004, and since they didn't have an exact date, they just put the last day of that year.
In any case their date doesn't come from Playmore, which already said it was delayed til 2005.

I agree it is strange we still haven't heard of KoF 2004. Anyway, if it is coming unfortunately it won't be for MVS, too much bootleg galore on it :crying:

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
We all know the MVS isn't dead, the neogeo is like bon jovi's carreer, just when you think he's never going to release another album he's back. The MVS will get another title. I'll eat my homecarts if it doesnt, we've seen evidence of life with SSVSFinal, sure it was canned, but the MVS aint dead, baby.

Amano Jacu said:
I doubt the December 31st date is correct. Most likely, coinopexpress heard much time ago that the game was scheduled for 2004, and since they didn't have an exact date, they just put the last day of that year.
In any case their date doesn't come from Playmore, which already said it was delayed til 2005.

I agree it is strange we still haven't heard of KoF 2004. Anyway, if it is coming unfortunately it won't be for MVS, too much bootleg galore on it :crying:

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
wasabi said:
I think Playmore should take its time. Make sure the game is as kickass as possible. I can wait. Every time I couldn't wait we got stuck with subpar games. No, this time, I will happily wait as long as it comes out a superior game.

SECONDED. This game aint done yet. Roster and backround selection needs more.

thegreathopper said:
The day you are tired of the king of fighters is the day you are tired of life...

Well then I think a good portion of us here have been dead the past few years.

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
I read somewhere it was only 30% complete.

Seems like a lot farther off then dec/31.......

kanji

Mega Shock!!
Just give me another Metal Slug worthy of the name.

Another Matrimelee would be nice too.

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
theyd better test it properly, unless they are passing on external loke tests for internal ones i doubt this will be out 31 dec....

p.s im off to the osaka game show this saturday, fingers crossed nbc is there in some form.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
beelzebubble said:
p.s im off to the osaka game show this saturday, fingers crossed nbc is there in some form.

Keep us posted, my friend!

NeoGeo Hunter

Fio's Quartermaster
I hope that the is worth it and I hope that NGBC, will be godly perfect with everything in it like :multi_co: blood,fatalities,superb music,splendid background and everything else. We all learn the hard way with SSVS, so I hope that NGBC, will be a kick-ass one. :buttrock:

KRONOS

Hardened Shock Trooper
beelzebubble said:
theyd better test it properly, unless they are passing on external loke tests for internal ones i doubt this will be out 31 dec....

Osaka game show? Would you mind letting me where it is? I guess it's a public event, no?

The Chief

U.N. Apologist,
20 Year Member
I'm pretty excited to see how this game shapes up. I don't mind waiting a while for a quality release either. I've already acquired my AW MB so I just hope they start selling bare carts soon.