A Corkscrew commentary

Jonathan

"Corky"
If the future was now for SNK, given the fact they had bad RF video in their AES systems, they've should've installed coposite, stereo and, when TV's came out with them in the early 90's, S vid outputs, instead of an ordinary headset output plug. Such improvements would've testified that SNK was truly years advanced and ahead of their time. If those AES systems had come out with composite and/or S vid, along with RCA type stereo output, pepole like my bro wouldn't give AES stuff like mine bad stigmas that it can never have real good S vid quality, that the bad RF issue output was fine like it was. Get the idea?

RiotoftheBlood

Chin's Drinking Partner
Not completely... your second-to-last-sentence doesn't make any sense.

Corkscrew said:
If the future was now for SNK, given the fact they had bad RF video in their AES systems, they've should've installed coposite, stereo and, when TV's came out with them in the early 90's, S vid outputs, instead of an ordinary headset output plug. Such improvements would've testified that SNK was truly years advanced and ahead of their time. If those AES systems had come out with composite and/or S vid, along with RCA type stereo output, pepole like my bro wouldn't give AES stuff like mine bad stigmas that it can never have real good S vid quality, that the bad RF issue output was fine like it was. Get the idea?