What should I take to Rots this w/end?

soopafamicom

Windjammers Wonder
At the last meet-up in March I took with me my SFC with bombermna multi-tap,4 pads and games like Contra,Turtles,Mario Kart and about 4 of the Bomberman games that I have.

My quandry is whether to take the same down again or instead take my cube with Donkey Konga(plus 2 sets of Bongo's)Mario kart,Wario Ware and a couple of other titles.

In March it was great fun on the SFC(esp everyone giving' Kaos an absolute kicking everytime he picked up a pad to play Bomberman :lol: ),but I just don't know which setup to take with me.

Which would you lot take?

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Interestin...

..Tho it would be nice to see everyone make a pratt of themselves with the bongo's... I feel it would take some SERIOUS persuading for people to participate...

Whereas Bomberman is universal....

I say... lets watch Alex try and redeem his rep with Bomberman... well... thats my opinion... hehe... :D

RGP

Tesse's Maintainence Man
If you’re bringing the bongos, I think I should bring samba de amigo maybe?

bulletnyourass

noble trader
Just take a few empty bags and make sure to fill them up with Rots AES Collection. If you pick up Double Dragon Euro AES... there will be a little extra $$$$ in it for you. :D:D:D:D:D

Phillip

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
Take some condoms with you, you never know what that sexy beast has after banging all those transvestites.