2k2/2k3 2 pack scheduled for US ps2 will it make it?

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
Im pretty sure its common knowledge that inside the max impact booklet is an ad saying 2k2 and 2k3 are coming to the us ps2 in a 2 pack. Now im wondering if anyone can say that its a definate or not. Because Slug seemed definate til pretty much a few weeks before release. The expected date for the 2 pack is drawing close and im skeptical. Maybe this whole Sony 2d thing didnt aply to fighters. Considering Isuka is also on the way.

So can anyone tell whether i should take the time to reserve it or not?

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
I think it's still coming, but it wouldn't come with anything extra anyway, so no point in reserving it. As much as I'd like to hope otherwise, there won't be a huge mob waiting to rush the game. If it comes out, there'll be plenty for everyone...check out the cheap prices you can get the '00/'01 two-pack now.

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
It's been pushed back from November third to November eleventh, which doesn't seem like a long wait.

I got over-enthusiastic with the last dual-pack release and preordered--only to be the only one to show up the day it came in. (Kinda like the day MI showed up, only nobobdy preordered and they decided to sell it anyway. My hat is still in the plastic, BTW. :D )

There shouldn't be too much of a problem finding it. But, I get nervious that if I don't order it, the store won't get the game at all.