ckchan

Shlong King,
20 Year Member
Photos sent to phillip , sorry for the inconvenient

ckchan

Last edited:

deffty

Kula's Candy
Most likely a earlier beta/ proto version of KOF2003 before they decided to take out all those backgrounds and characters.

Ask SNKP to fuck themselves if its a new KOF game or screen shots of upcoming KOF2004. :angry:

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
ckchan said:
have you seen these photos before?

kof2k401.jpg
kof2k402.jpg
kof2k403.jpg
kof2k404.jpg
kof2k405.jpg
kof2k406.jpg

If you can't see the photos above, please go to Here

ckchan

I cannot see those photos here. I cannot see those photos there, I cannot see them anywhere. Please post them somewhere else, said Sam I am.

Curt

apostate
Yah... I'm seeing a whole lot of nothing....someone host the pix maybe?

ckchan

Shlong King,
20 Year Member
sorry, man, i don't have another place to host the photos.
Photo sent to phillip !

Last edited:

ckchan

Shlong King,
20 Year Member
yes, you can also refer to the link above. It is the place that i saw the photos.

Mushiki

flaming petrosexual,
15 Year Member
I posted those long ago.

Those are King of Fighters 2004 fake images. The one who made them already stated they are nothing but fakes.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Hahaha, Eiji yet again...! Why is it when people dream up KOF stuff, they always have to include him? What is the fascination? Like Spike_Spiegel once said: "Purple 80's ninja in the house!" Personally, I prefer Lin, who I'm happy to see was also included.

ckchan

Shlong King,
20 Year Member
Hi, everyone,
sorry to post the old news, as this is the first time i saw these photos.
Anyway, even they ae fake, i think it is a well done job to editing the graphic.

ckchan

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
SouthtownKid said:
Hahaha, Eiji yet again...! Why is it when people dream up KOF stuff, they always have to include him? What is the fascination? Like Spike_Spiegel once said: "Purple 80's ninja in the house!" Personally, I prefer Lin, who I'm happy to see was also included.

GRRR! :mad:

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
SouthtownKid said:

spike spiegel likes ramon and seth,so... :(

eiji > god

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Fran said:
spike spiegel likes ramon and seth,so... :(
whoa...you say that like it's a bad thing... Ramon (in '02) and Vanessa (in '01 or '02) are probably my 2 favorite KOF-original characters of all time! I'm completely indifferent to Seth, though.

I just think it's funny that any time you poll for favorite KOF, it's always '98. People will say '02, '97, '96, '03, even '99, etc.... but '95 is way down the list of what people vote for as favorite. But ask the same people which KOF character they'd like to see return: for a lot of them, it's Eiji. That's the part I don't get. How can some people be obsessed with Eiji but not like '95?

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
yes,doesn't make any sense

don't ask me why people are weird like that,i love kof 95

maybe its because a lot of them "snk fans" discovered kof in 2001 or later

so 94 and 95,they just dont get it...they can't appreciate their beauty

same goes for eiji

- i heard the ninjas are pretty clever

- yup,look...your shoe is untied

etc etc

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
SouthtownKid said:
whoa...you say that like it's a bad thing... Ramon (in '02) and Vanessa (in '01 or '02) are probably my 2 favorite KOF-original characters of all time! I'm completely indifferent to Seth, though.

I just think it's funny that any time you poll for favorite KOF, it's always '98. People will say '02, '97, '96, '03, even '99, etc.... but '95 is way down the list of what people vote for as favorite. But ask the same people which KOF character they'd like to see return: for a lot of them, it's Eiji. That's the part I don't get. How can some people be obsessed with Eiji but not like '95?

I love Eiji's sprite in AOF2, but I just can't get into his '95 incarnation, he's too scrawny.

'95 is good and all (it's RBJake's fav and we've played it a ton at his place) but I prefer '96 (my first KOF) or '94 (plays like FFS). Plus '95 has the massive damage / low health bar thingy, which is kind of a turn off for me...

The reason why I want to see Eiji back in a KOF is because he's one of the few KOF-one-appearance-only characters. We get Iori, Chin, and Robert year after year, but Mr. Big, Eiji, and Foxy only get one brief appearance

PLUS NINJAS IN PURPLE PAJAMAS KICK ASS AND IF YOU DON'T THINK SO YOU WILL BE CUT!