New article gives props to the MVS

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Thanks for posting that article - I thought it was pretty well written, and I agree with most of what the author was saying.

Well, except for that crack about Neo Turfmasters being "the cheap man's Golden Tee" ... that sonofabitch .... :mad:

justdefend

Quiz Detective
Hey Lithy,

Yep the whole setup is mine. I got the League Bowling kit from Tomcat over in Italy (he had some rare stuff a while back). Sorry, it's not for sale ;)

Thanks for checking out the article. Punch Jump just launched today and I wanted to give some coverage to the MVS. It rocks!

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Nice read but the article should have, mention that Ebay is not. The only soruce for a Cab such as going to a, local auctions or seeing if. The local arcade has one that they don't need any more.

Last edited:

justdefend

Quiz Detective
You're right. There are local arcades might have them. But ebay is reachable by everyone in the nation and usually comes out to great deal. Of course, that's if you don't get caught by a Neo scammer ;)

Sundance

Sho's Rival
Its also worth lookn' into local arcade dealers/renters for cabinets like i did. If you can get it locally you'll more than likely save on teh shipping. :cool:

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
I wish I could get my best buddies into my mvs machine :crying: The only thing I got them into is football frenzy