Sad to see the great Neo systems in current state

outsider

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Just some random thoughts..

I've always loved Neo Geo in all its forms from playing it when I was younger to this day. I'm just in the process of getting my actual cart system now, even though I have followed the NG's history though all this time. Now, even the pocket seems to be another victim of the same fate. Does anyone know anything new and official about what the hell Azure plans to do with the company we all know and love? Last thing I heard about KoF2000 from NCS was they expect it around oct/nov. Terrible I tell ya...

NGF

NEST Puppet
It's "Aruze."

Actually Aruze looks like they will be the best thing to happen to the NeoGeo yet. They have some great plans and have already introduced a new board design to bring cartridges to the 2000Meg mark.

Aruze is look really good right now and they have the pockets to really keep things alive.

NGF
www.neogeofreak.com

outsider

Benimaru's Hairdresser
oops typo on the name there.. yeah they might be introducing the bigger cart, but I'm not exactly happy about their apparent abondonment of all markets other than Japan. From what I understand, they've cut basically everyone off. I like english carts too ya know
wink.gif

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Well if Aruze comes out with more games then thats all I care about. I can live with Japanese carts.

N

N G F

Personally we love the state of the Neo Geo. It gives us the opportunity to fuck all the idiots dumb enough to buy from us.

NGF

NEST Puppet
There doesn't seem to be any more AES carts coming from Aruze. We are not even 100% sure if KoF2000 will. It has been delayed over and over again. We will know for sure 100% this coming Friday at the TGS show in Japan. If it is not shown at the show, then it will not be released on AES.

It will have to be NGF for all future releases. Like we have said, NGF is here to help the Neo fans in completing their collection.

NGF
www.neogeofreak.com

neonut

Crossed Swords Squire
In the above statement about the 2000 meg mark is that correct. This new board, do you mean super giga chip, inside the mvs cart, or a whole new mvs or mother board. Any info?