BEST TV FOR NEO?

mr_riggs

Geese's Thug
Hi there people!,

i am about to buy a new television and i am split between 2 choices here, now what i want to know is which is better for playing retro games on, americans please note i will be using RGB scart for this!.

on one side theres the PANASONIC 50WT29B, now this would be for best bang per buck as its HUGE!, great for my star wars dvds right?!.

on the other side i am still not 100% sure which make but it would be similar to this PHILIPS 37" PLASMA TV 37PF9964.

now the plasma would be sharper right/, and i believe it does 1080i hdtv lalala etc. which aprently ups the resolution, does this work well with the neo?

im sure some one on these forums knows a lot about this stuff and any help would be great thanks!

T_Smallz

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
mr_riggs said:
Hi there people!,

i am about to buy a new television and i am split between 2 choices here, now what i want to know is which is better for playing retro games on, americans please note i will be using RGB scart for this!.

on one side theres the PANASONIC 50WT29B, now this would be for best bang per buck as its HUGE!, great for my star wars dvds right?!.

on the other side i am still not 100% sure which make but it would be similar to this PHILIPS 37" PLASMA TV 37PF9964.

now the plasma would be sharper right/, and i believe it does 1080i hdtv lalala etc. which aprently ups the resolution, does this work well with the neo?

im sure some one on these forums knows a lot about this stuff and any help would be great thanks!

13" Black and White with manual turn knobs... :D

mr_riggs

Geese's Thug
thanks but i am in LONDON!, so all usa brand tvs are of no use to me, also i only want either of these two types no others!.

Dreamcazman

New Challenger
I have the Sony 76cm KVHR32M31 (XBR910 models in the US) HDTV and it's unbelievable for Neo games. I have it hooked up through the RGBHV input and the image looks better than my Xbox running the Neogeo emulator in progressive! But then again RGB shits all over component.

It's also great for the next generation systems.

I don't know if the same set is available in the UK though.