Possible Shock Troopers Boot on ebay

ttooddddyy

PNG FTW,
The spine label is not original but its impossible to tell if the actual cart is a bootleg without looking at the carts circuit boards. I would be cautious, ask the seller for a piccy of the pcbs.

ttooddddyy

PNG FTW,
If the sellers feedback is anything to go by (100% pos) he can probably be trusted.

deffty

Kula's Candy
Its not a Korean version, Korean version is a pink case version with a red label.

Its most likely a bootleg with a home brew label, the seller had already stated its "used a different chip layout" in his auction.

;)

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 60

Here's my Korean version....I've never seen it come in a black case,but it's possible..

No matter what I'd ask for board pics..

2004_0923_152826AA.jpg

ttooddddyy

PNG FTW,
chris1 said:
That has me stumped...

"Please note that this is not suitable for a AES Conversion as the game board uses a different chip layout."

I think he is just reiterating that its MVS and not an AES cart.

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Usually bootleg MVS carts can not be used as conversion materials to produce an AES cart... So I'd say that's a boot.

I have a Shock Troopers Korean, the label is like that but the cart is red. I opened it and the inside was exactly like any other MVS cart.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
But the korean versions use different eproms all together right????

So it's possible that in order to convert a korean cart, different jumpers are required than with the US/JP/Asain/Euro releases.