Any Canadian Neo Players?

Long shot Neo-Geo never came to Canada it was always down in the states because they have everything even nukes bigger then Canada :smirk:

darcotrigger

Zero's Tailor
ya, i'm canadian. I know quite a few canadian neo players and a couple of ng.com members in the city.....although they mostly seem to lurk.

cana

Hi!

I'm a old timer player of the Neo geo, got my first one in 1992.
Live in the Montreal area in Quebec province.
I 'm a frequent buyer here I think.
I like 2d games to explain my addiction and I'm nostalgic too.

What's your motivations!!????

darcotrigger

Zero's Tailor
Dammit, it seems every one from canada lives on the east.too bad cause i'd love to have a gathering.

Argentina94

Slug Flyer Pilot
20 Year Member
I'm close to Toronto myself.

Tried to have a small gathering at my place once, but it fell through at the end. Actually, on member, Forever Sublime, from Minneapolis showed up but he was skiing in the area and never got the cancellation message so he showed up and we played some Neo among other games.

He had a nice supergun, too.

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
Im in toronto and would come out to a meet up if somebody had a place to do so

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
Im in Saskatchewan!!! :buttrock:

Ive been playing Neo for 2.5 years now. So yeah...I have nothing else to say...currently...but I just want to be noticed. :D

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
Argentina94 said:
I'm close to Toronto myself.

Tried to have a small gathering at my place once, but it fell through at the end. Actually, on member, Forever Sublime, from Minneapolis showed up but he was skiing in the area and never got the cancellation message so he showed up and we played some Neo among other games.

He had a nice supergun, too.

Well, if ever you want to host round 2 as well.... I might even be in the country this time. I would be happy to though my place is not really adequate for gaming parties.

GoSpits

Benimaru's Hairdresser
20 Year Member
Neo's pretty strong here, surprisingly. As I learned when I joined, some of us are more quiet - unlike my buddy Insaneclown. :D
We're pretty spread out - such is life in Canada - but we're a good bunch. td741 was the first person I chatted with when I joined.

BTW, Neo Bomber Man - I'd think with what you have, your place would be great for gaming parties! BTW, nice new stuff on the site. I hope to start my bulk buys again from you soon. :buttrock:

The Toronto crew should all get together sometime, though. I remember wizkid talking about it this past summer.

JEDIKNT

idiot not from this village
NEW CANADIAN MEMEBER

Hello... Man I never new that NEO-GEO would ever last this long. Does anyone know of any good places to buy a complete NEO-GEO system, with BOX in CANADA???

darcotrigger

Zero's Tailor
JEDIKNT said:
Hello... Man I never new that NEO-GEO would ever last this long. Does anyone know of any good places to buy a complete NEO-GEO system, with BOX in CANADA???

It isn't exactly the easiest thing to find locally here, but if you really want one and are worried about getting ripped off over the the internet you should go see Ryan @ Nextwave in Edmonton, he would probably be able to find one for you.
Sometimes it takes him a while but he's always came through in the end and is very trust worthy.

omnedon

Astra Superstar
I'll vouch for Ryan too. I wsill soon have a modded AES ready for action. I can even pre-test it with a Phantom-1. :cool:

wizkid007

20 Year Member
Somebody has to have a god damn pad that we can throw a party in!! jesus.. are we all nerds who live in our rooms with our parents...

I only have a one bedroom and im getting that in a week or so.... And the only thing that is going to be furnished is my bedroom (mind u, full of games, dresser, computer and a bed)

So untill i get a more livable space.... And a couch for that matter... id rather not have it at my house or i would.

Gameoz

Crossed Swords Knight
15 Year Member
I am American but live 10 miles South of the Canadian Border. Neo Geo is so unheard in my town that it could pass as something new.

Argentina94

Slug Flyer Pilot
20 Year Member
Well, I wouldn't mind trying to do this again at my house, since I have my own place.

I have two setups, one in my living room with one television and one in my basement with two TV sets (for Xbox link). My house isn't very big but we'd obviously have it all to ourselves.

I'm going away this Friday to Argentina for a month so this would have to be setup for after Dec 9 but I'd love to hear any feedback from anyone interested.

humm

I live in Bradford, Ontario Canada (An hour from Toronto)

I goto T.O by bus alot to go shopping down in queens.

wizkid007

20 Year Member
Argentina94 said:
Well, I wouldn't mind trying to do this again at my house, since I have my own place.

I have two setups, one in my living room with one television and one in my basement with two TV sets (for Xbox link). My house isn't very big but we'd obviously have it all to ourselves.

I'm going away this Friday to Argentina for a month so this would have to be setup for after Dec 9 but I'd love to hear any feedback from anyone interested.

Well i would certainly come

kobylka68

Basara's Blade Keeper
Argentina94 said:

I return from Japan December 16th, so if it's after that I would be able to come.