Diggerman get's the hype

Dion

Known Scammer, NeoGeoFreak Co-Founder
With all the people getting Diggerman on AES, it seems to be gaining in popularity as a good game for both gamers and collectors.

It's just so funny.......when "NGF" has it FIRST.....people say "It's not so great."

But when others "finally" get it........the game get's the hype.

Either way, "Chris" and "Dion" are WAY AHEAD of the corwd........as usual.

Dion - "I am your father"

Adol

The French Connection, ,
Originally posted by Dion:
With all the people getting Diggerman on AES, it seems to be gaining in popularity as a good game for both gamers and collectors.

It's just so funny.......when "NGF" has it FIRST.....people say "It's not so great."

But when others "finally" get it........the game get's the hype.

Either way, "Chris" and "Dion" are WAY AHEAD of the corwd........as usual.

Dion - "I am your father"

You KNOW i got it several weeks before you,why do you lie?

NGF

NEST Puppet
Just for some info, pics of the AES Diggerman can be seen at www.neogeofreak.com

This games is being distributed exclusively by NGF. A great addition to any Neo collection.

NGF

[This message has been edited by NGF (edited September 18, 2000).]

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
I just looked at the insert. Not bad until I saw the NGF logo on the side which now makes this cart worthless. So much for a matching SNK logo on your collection.

BonusKun

NGF

NEST Puppet
Diggerman is not an SNK game.
There is no more SNK.

Diggerman was bought and sold by independant parties and sold exclusively through NGF.

All the new Pocket games don't say SNK on them either, they say Aruze.

Why do you people feel the need to say things?
The old saying goes: "If you can't say anything good, then don't say anything at all."

Too bad you guys are to immature to understand.

NGF
www.neogeofreak.com

Dolphin

Custom User Title,
Why don't you guys just post an image link to the game in question:

diga.gif

Actually, I "dig" the insert's art (no pun intended).

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Looks like some skanky anime girl on the insert to me. Besides the game itself looks like a three year old made it. I'll take a solid fighter over that garbage anyday.

N

NGPSkinhead

I liked the free brown insert more than this one. But I don't know if it's online again already.

NGF

NEST Puppet
Thanks for the praise.
www.neogeofreak.com has been receiving mass emails in regards to Diggerman.

Many people are stating how they love the art and how very happy they are to have a new puzzle game. And the people that already own the game are saying that it is better than they expected.

It's the sleeper hit of the year.

Thanks again.

NGF
www.neogeofreak.com

N

N G F

Although the game is trash we still like selling it over priced just to screw you all.

Praise the Goat

NGF

NEST Puppet
NGF wrote:

<<Praise the GOAT>>

Thank you for using "N G F" as your screen name.

There is an old saying that we use:
"Imitation is the highest form of flattery."

NGF
www.neogeofreak.com

[This message has been edited by NGF (edited September 19, 2000).]

SmokeYa

Crossed Swords Squire
Just something I noticed... How come one insert says 44 Megs and one says 11 Megs? Which one is correct?

By the way, what is Diggerman? From the screenshots, it kinda looks like a Digdug/Mr.Do rip off. Does it play in similar style to Mr.Do?

Dolphin

Custom User Title,
Does the "NGF" Diggerman come with a manual or not? I'm just curious.

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Isn't it funny how "NGF" lists Diggerman as 44 megs, while the insert created by Keith, Trey, and Jeff shows the game as only 11 megs.

Seems like "NGF" may be trying to inflate the meg count of this wimpy little game . . .
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

Right, Mr. "Goat"? Or do you not really know what it clocks in at?

Dolphin

Custom User Title,
I think that it does have 44 megs of physical ROM in it, but only 11 of it is actually used... or at least that's what I think I read posted somewhere.

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
well oppion on the meg count.

the game probably is indeed 11 mega, however the mega counts on the spine of the carts are always listed as the rom chip size used for that cart. with some exceptions a friend pointed out to me. Trash rally is also listed as a higher mega count then it game actually is also. Not that it's any harder to change the 11 to a 44 though. anyway I like treys insert better also. the other one does not make as much since to me (who's the chic?)

[This message has been edited by Big Bruno (edited September 19, 2000).]

NGF

NEST Puppet
As Dolphinlord said:
<< I think that it does have 44 megs of physical ROM in it, but only 11 of it is actually used... or at least that's what I think I read posted somewhere. >>

That is exactly corret and a very Nice call.

Diggerman meg count is based on ROM chips and original reports on the count.

As many other games that have been mentioned like Thrash Rally, SDB, NeoGeo Cup 98, KoF99 etc, those games don't actually USE all the Megs of the ROM chips, but they are marked as the size of the chips.

Also, the girl on the cover is the girl in the game.

NGF
www.neogeofreak.com

[This message has been edited by NGF (edited September 20, 2000).]

nick_th_fury

Baseball Star Hitter
the other one does not make as much since to me (who's the chic?)
-----------------------------------------------

Well, In the game there are 2 characters One is a woman, the other is a man. Keith wrote up a nice little story explaining it for the manual. Check it out on the link he provided. You can play both as players 1&2. As for the Meg count, technically both are right. The game really is 11 meg, but the way SNK counts their meg counts on games 44 is also right. Tradition for lack of a better word, would say the NGF meg count is more correct or proper. I choose to leave it at 11, because it is more accurate and I dont care much either way.
-nick_th_fury