Pennsylvania Neo

Lashujin

Ghost of Captain Kidd
It's been awhile since theres been any east coast neo action going on. What's the deal???????

Thankfully I've been getting a lot of good competition around the schools campus (weekly KOF tourney!!!!) and my skills have increased. I'm eager to test them against some other Neo owners. So who's up for it?????

Malcolm

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
I'm always up for something. I think there were 2 gathernigs last month... not bad for a school season.

kyosuke75

Mr. Big's Thug
I might be back in east coast Jan/Feb to visit my gf. Where do you usually have your neo gatherings at? I will be around the Fairfax, VA area though...

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
kyosuke75 said:
I might be back in east coast Jan/Feb to visit my gf. Where do you usually have your neo gatherings at? I will be around the Fairfax, VA area though...

Sweet. I'm just north of there in Sterling, VA.

Gatherings are usually in central Maryland/Northern VA/southern Penn. If nothing is happening around here, at the very least we could carpool if you need a ride. Give me a heads up when you plan to be in town.

kyosuke75

Mr. Big's Thug
I'm not 100% sure when i'm coming by the area again...but its possible my gf might come to Cali to see me since she's never been to LA. So its all up in the air. Yeah i was in Maryland last time i was there about a month ago. Was mostly on I-95 on the way to Philly and Atlantic City.

I hope to go back to visit soon though. Would be nice to see East coast NG fans!

Lashujin

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Sounds cool, maybe in a couple months we could start organizing something.

m_bish0p

Over Top Auto Mechanic
I'm in State College, and collect arcade games. I've said it before, but it bears repeating. If anyone wants me to host a neo gathering, just let me know.

I'm in the direct center of PA. area code 16801

so, just pm me or talk to me on AIM at bishop1786

m_bish0p

Over Top Auto Mechanic
well, shit...that's what you get for not visiting the community regularly. Thanks for the link, but it's the 24th now, so I've officially missed it. It's a goddamn shame they didn't post notices in the comic shops or anything like that, where I might have heard about it locally.

my AIM addy is still the same if anyone wanted to get together here.