Meh birthday party...

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
I need a couple of folks to volunteer and bring a system or two and some games this saturday. I've got three tvs and only one system.

Bueller? Bueller?

Magician

20 Year Member
Either your Xbox or your PS2 and some games, that would be more than enough man.

Ryu1972

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
As you wish, Hey you mean you don't want me to bring my Jap Saturn and Radient Silvergun and other shooters? :glee:

Magician

20 Year Member
Hehe, you know I won't say no that my friend.

I can bring a Duo and Lords of Thunder if you like.

Besides that I have a GameCube and GBA Player with a few games, a broken Neo, a SNES, Genesis/CD/32-x combo, NES, Dreamcast and various games, Grouch's PS2... several MVS games.

Anything of interest?

Criterionradiohead ;)

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
I'll bring da PS2. I'll even bring the yellow one....If Sue lets me.

Import, domestic or both?

you want the 15" lcd?

Magician

20 Year Member
Criterionradiohead said:
I can bring a Duo and Lords of Thunder if you like.

Besides that I have a GameCube and GBA Player with a few games, a broken Neo, a SNES, Genesis/CD/32-x combo, NES, Dreamcast and various games, Grouch's PS2... several MVS games.

Anything of interest?

Criterionradiohead ;)

Do you have any mutli-player games for the DC? If you don't then there's nothing you could bring, but thank you Mike.

djdelly said:
I'll bring da PS2. I'll even bring the yellow one....If Sue lets me.

Import, domestic or both?

you want the 15" lcd?

Bring the one for which you have the best selection of games, delly. The tasty lcd won't be necessary. Between my Xbox, your PS2 and whatever Genghis decides to bring...that should be plenty of vids to go around.

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
Hmmmm. Well I have the best selection for the domestic, But I would love to get my hands on some 4 player GG Isuka. It will be a game time decision

I have some quality multi player DC games I can bring.

Do you want teh Saturn Bomber man?

Would it be ok if I drop off the gaming goods early? Like 10 in da morning? (Pre-comic con)

dj

Magician

20 Year Member
You can bring Saturn Bomberman if you want, it all depends on how much you want to drag along between your place and mine.

Ten in the morning should be fine, just give me a call before you come through.

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
Wont be able to make it... :mad_2:

Verbatum

Rugal's Panther
djdelly said:
Hmmmm. Well I have the best selection for the domestic, But I would love to get my hands on some 4 player GG Isuka. It will be a game time decision

I have some quality multi player DC games I can bring.

Do you want teh Saturn Bomber man?

Would it be ok if I drop off the gaming goods early? Like 10 in da morning? (Pre-comic con)

dj

Bring the Japanese PS2 man!!!

Magician

20 Year Member
Just wanted to say thanks to all those who showed up, along with a special thanks to: djdelly - for bringing the "rolling ball that picks up stuff" goodness & gift, S. Short Skank - for the tastiest ecksbox cake I've ever had, PinkShoes - delectable dip & awesome gift, Criterionradiohead - smooth choices in gifts, and Verbatum - for the rad gift. Thank you all very much.

And to all the busters that didn't show, bah...no love lost folks. :D But at least you could've dropped a line to explain the no-show. :crying:

See some of youz saturday.

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
When's the last time you had to work from 6am to 8pm? Penis.